Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 198
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,451
    vCash
    1500
    Just a warning to you new guys -- Watch the shenanigans. Repeat offenders have to complete croce's over night rehabilitation class.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    62,744
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Just a warning to you new guys -- Watch the shenanigans. Repeat offenders have to complete croce's over night rehabilitation class.
    This is true. Some survive...some don't.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69,539
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    This is true. Some survive...some don't.
    and those who survive are scarred for life.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Home town of Shark
    Posts
    36
    vCash
    1500
    Hey all,
    From NW Indiana. Been Lurking in these posts for months and thought I'd finally register. Looking forward to posting and getting to know you all.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,094
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome aboard!

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    62,744
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rynopoohdini View Post
    Hey all,
    From NW Indiana. Been Lurking in these posts for months and thought I'd finally register. Looking forward to posting and getting to know you all.
    Welcome. Chose a bad time to sign up because this place will be miserable until the minor league guys are called up.
    So ignore the tempter tantrums for at least another month

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,018
    vCash
    1500
    and ignore a guy named croce he brings terrible luck.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    62,744
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsfan88 View Post
    and ignore a guy named croce he brings terrible luck.
    Definitely.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/member.php?u=22064

    What a bum!

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,018
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    am surprised he didn't use the word vagina instead

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,094
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsfan88 View Post
    am surprised he didn't use the word vagina instead

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    62,744
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad IBCB View Post
    Don't make him feel good

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,018
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    Don't make him feel good
    I dont need him to make me feel good I already felt good about that joke.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    17,566
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    That was me, sorry

  14. #164
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Home town of Shark
    Posts
    36
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    Welcome. Chose a bad time to sign up because this place will be miserable until the minor league guys are called up.
    So ignore the tempter tantrums for at least another month
    Yeah I figured that much but cant lurk around forever right? Plus I need more people to vent and discuss with because the wife is bummed from this stellar season

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    68
    vCash
    1500
    Well,
    Signed up a few weeks ago. Spent my summer in chicago. Went to to a few cub games. It got me interested in baseball. Trying to soak up as much baseball info as I can. Well Cubs info that it. Attracted to the sport because of the minor league set up in baseball. Thank god for Rizzo. Otherwise it would be a very depressing year.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •