Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Welcome to Thunder Dome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I've been a lurker here for several years. This thread enticed me to finally come out of the shadows.
    welcome to psd! Glad to have you here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I've been a lurker here for several years. This thread enticed me to finally come out of the shadows.
    Welcome aboard Jack!

vCash
    Thanks CubbieSteve, northsider, MJ-Bulls, and PanterA for the welcomes. Already making me feel like one of the boys.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    We have snacks.
    Salmon spread?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Welcome new guys, I was one of those once.

Sadly, i now have almost 19,000 posts, but am nowhere near being a better person.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Welcome new guys, I was one of those once.

Sadly, i now have almost 19,000 posts, but am nowhere near being a better person.
    and we are 18,543 posts dumber since you started

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    and we are 18,543 posts dumber since you started
    I can't wait til the Eagles wipe the field with your sorry punk *****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I can't wait til the Eagles wipe the field with your sorry punk *****.
    Ugh!!! I think I like it here... lol

Please don't hate on me, last week was bad enough.

vCash
    Been away for a long time.. was tinker2ever2chance during the trusty era, then went over seas for awhile..Hope I can add to the chatter and Buzz that comes with The Three Amigos in charge of our Cubs( stop calling us cubbies please!!) trying to get caught up on the Farm System as well...Thanks

vCash
    Long time lurker, first time poster. It was the thread that finally got me. I tried to resist, but the urge was too strong. Anyways, thanks for the invite and the peer pressure. This is one of two places I usually turn to for insider information on pending or rumored transactions.

vCash
    Stand and be recognized, Ward. Validation.

I heard you were looking for me.

vCash
    I've been a member for a while, but never really posted much. Lately I've been trying to get my opinion out more. I can't wait for a thrilling off-season and speculation on the future of The Cubs!

vCash
    Hey everybody. Been lurking for quite a few years. This is a great place to come and get good info. Mainly because I don't have to go on twitter which I have no idea how to use anyway. Thanks for keeping us die hard cub fans privy to breaking news. A little background info on me. I live in Idaho I'm a die hard cub, Blackhawks, packer and bulls fan. I was at the zambrano no-no. greatest sports moment ever.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast