Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    ^^ Roberto wasn't the only lousy Canuck player out there tonight.
    Never said he was. He is going to get attacked though. People were out to get him after game 1, and now that he let in 5 goals. Luongo has been the scape goat in Vancouver from the media, and "some" fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Never said he was. He is going to get attacked though. People were out to get him after game 1, and now that he let in 5 goals. Luongo has been the scape goat in Vancouver from the media, and "some" fans.
    I know you weren't saying he was. I was just saying the team sucked in general tonight. They're not ready for the season and it really shows up in very sloppy and undisciplined play.

vCash
    So happy that we're getting you guys on the second night tomorrow, after you travel on over to Detroit. We've been off since Saturday, and have had a nice start. Luongo's getting the start tomorrow, correct?

vCash
    Can we just end all hope that Luongo is finally going tO have a decent October?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    So happy that we're getting you guys on the second night tomorrow, after you travel on over to Detroit. We've been off since Saturday, and have had a nice start. Luongo's getting the start tomorrow, correct?
    The only hints I've heard indicate that Cory might get the start.

vCash
    I'd expect a better performance from the Canucks against the Wings but I'm not sure the team has it in them yet.

vCash
    If the team plays disciplined, theres a legitamate chance to win. Every game starts same way... Van players marching to the box. This is a coaching issue.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    If the team plays disciplined, theres a legitamate chance to win. Every game starts same way... Van players marching to the box. This is a coaching issue.
    Agreed.

On another note I thought the Flyers looked good ... well coached and the Jagr-Giroux line was strong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12