• Prime Wade

14 50.00%
  • Prime T-mac

14 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Prime T-Mac.

vCash
    Well i went Iverson over wade and it pains me to do this because this is closer and wade is very good but T mac by a tiny sliver.

2012 allstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Well i went Iverson over wade and it pains me to do this because this is closer and wade is very good but T mac by a tiny sliver.
    Any reason you taking Tmac over Wade?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    T-mac is better in everything but defense.. Idk, i'll go with Mac.

vCash
    Wade has never been as good as McGrady was in his 2-3 best years and that's the question, so him. But Wade's obviously had the better career.

vCash
    T-mac's prime is as good as Kobe's.. So definitely better than Wade's.

vCash
    Prime Tmac pretty easily. Stretches the floor more shooting from beyond 3, more versatile playing 1-4, better passer/equal perimeter defender, and overall better scorer.

vCash
    I would take 02-03 T-mac over anyone today, other than LeBron. Wade was limited, his 3pt shot was never consistent enough. T-mac could disable an opponent multiple ways. Wade was fortunate to get all those whistle goes his way when he drove in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    I would take 02-03 T-mac over anyone today, other than LeBron. Wade was limited, his 3pt shot was never consistent enough. T-mac could disable an opponent multiple ways. Wade was fortunate to get all those whistle goes his way when he drove in.
    So you take 2003 Tmac over 2013 Durant?
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Prime Wade.

I would like to win some playoff series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    When was Tmac arguably the best player in the league?
    He was arguably the best wing in the league during the first half of the 00's.

00/01-04/05
    TMac- 27.6/6.8/5.3 on .44/.35/.77 with 1.6 steals and .9 blocks a game. ONLY 2.6 turnovers a game.
    Kobe- 27.1/6/5.5 on .45/.33/.84 with 1.7 steals and .6 blocks a game. With 3.2 turnovers a game.

Kobe was passing it to the most dominant inside force of all time (Shaq, duh) and 3 very good spot up shooters in Fisher, Horry, and Fox.

McGrady was flanked by Mike Miller (rarely), Grant Hill (even more rarely)... but usually Pat Garrity, Darrell Armstrong and a slew of other wanna-bees like Tyron Lue or Troy Hudson. McGrady caught a bunch of players at the wrong time in their careers... Yao (injury), Hill (injuerd), Mike Miller (young and injured), Kemp (old), Drew Gooden (too young), Horace Grant (old as balls). Kobe had better luck with his teams.

Not saying TMac was definitely the best wing in the game during that period but it is very debatable, esp. when you look at the talent pool around each guy.
    Suck it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Two very good points... I like Wade (aside from his b!tching) but everyone that says "he can do it all" or something to that effect is just wrong, he has no 3 pt shot and he gets bailed out by the refs all the time on his travels to the rack.
    Suck it

vCash
    I'll take TMac, he put more pressure on the D... TMac in his prime, flanked with noone, never finished out of the playoffs... unlike Wade's one team finsihing with 15 wins... I know I know, Wade only played 60 games that season. But how about Wade's teams getting bounced in the first round every year after they won the title until they grab LBJ.
    Suck it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    He was arguably the best wing in the league during the first half of the 00's.

00/01-04/05
    TMac- 27.6/6.8/5.3 on .44/.35/.77 with 1.6 steals and .9 blocks a game. ONLY 2.6 turnovers a game.
    Kobe- 27.1/6/5.5 on .45/.33/.84 with 1.7 steals and .6 blocks a game. With 3.2 turnovers a game.

Kobe was passing it to the most dominant inside force of all time (Shaq, duh) and 3 very good spot up shooters in Fisher, Horry, and Fox.

McGrady was flanked by Mike Miller (rarely), Grant Hill (even more rarely)... but usually Pat Garrity, Darrell Armstrong and a slew of other wanna-bees like Tyron Lue or Troy Hudson. McGrady caught a bunch of players at the wrong time in their careers... Yao (injury), Hill (injuerd), Mike Miller (young and injured), Kemp (old), Drew Gooden (too young), Horace Grant (old as balls). Kobe had better luck with his teams.

Not saying TMac was definitely the best wing in the game during that period but it is very debatable, esp. when you look at the talent pool around each guy.
    You mention best wing, I mentioned when he was the best player. I think that is the confusion here.
    - Michael Jordan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12