Hybrid View

vCash

Prime Wade vs Prime T-mac

Who do you take?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Very close but I'll take Wade by a hair.

More efficient, better defensively.

Still Prime TMac could give you Wades production and was one of the best shooters I've ever seen and that was before the new hand check rules. Its so close...

vCash

vCash
    Prime Wade - proven winner, unbelievable Finals performer, his efficeny is outstanding

vCash
    Seems like T-mac is discussed often in the threads you create.

went w/ Wade though. He was able to remain healthy a lot more than Tmac and lead his team to a championship. That does it for me.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    LOL, JB loves T-Mac. I think his fav player of all time is Jordan but it's sure confusing as hell if you go over the comparison threads because there's so many T-Mac threads by JB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    LOL, JB loves T-Mac. I think his fav player of all time is Jordan but it's sure confusing as hell if you go over the comparison threads because there's so many T-Mac threads by JB
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Prime Wade.
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 5-8, games this week vs. Chicago White Sox (3), Baltimore (3)
    Indianapolis Colts: 11-5, 2013 AFC South Champs, great season guys.
    Looking for new NBA team to cheer for
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, good effort guys.

vCash
    This is very very close. THeyre almost even but I gotta give the nod to Wade since he actually won.

vCash
    The only knock on a prime tmac is he didn't win a championship... you all say you dont take rings into account when arguing against kobe, well stick to your guns, tmac in his prime was better than wade, I think some of you forget how good he was. He was arguably the best player in the league for 1-3 years.(Btw, I dont think tmac was ever the best)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    The only knock on a prime tmac is he didn't win a championship... you all say you dont take rings into account when arguing against kobe, well stick to your guns, tmac in his prime was better than wade, I think some of you forget how good he was. He was arguably the best player in the league for 1-3 years.(Btw, I dont think tmac was ever the best)
    When was Tmac arguably the best player in the league?
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    When was Tmac arguably the best player in the league?
    He was arguably the best wing in the league during the first half of the 00's.

00/01-04/05
    TMac- 27.6/6.8/5.3 on .44/.35/.77 with 1.6 steals and .9 blocks a game. ONLY 2.6 turnovers a game.
    Kobe- 27.1/6/5.5 on .45/.33/.84 with 1.7 steals and .6 blocks a game. With 3.2 turnovers a game.

Kobe was passing it to the most dominant inside force of all time (Shaq, duh) and 3 very good spot up shooters in Fisher, Horry, and Fox.

McGrady was flanked by Mike Miller (rarely), Grant Hill (even more rarely)... but usually Pat Garrity, Darrell Armstrong and a slew of other wanna-bees like Tyron Lue or Troy Hudson. McGrady caught a bunch of players at the wrong time in their careers... Yao (injury), Hill (injuerd), Mike Miller (young and injured), Kemp (old), Drew Gooden (too young), Horace Grant (old as balls). Kobe had better luck with his teams.

Not saying TMac was definitely the best wing in the game during that period but it is very debatable, esp. when you look at the talent pool around each guy.
    Suck it

vCash
    I'll take TMac, he put more pressure on the D... TMac in his prime, flanked with noone, never finished out of the playoffs... unlike Wade's one team finsihing with 15 wins... I know I know, Wade only played 60 games that season. But how about Wade's teams getting bounced in the first round every year after they won the title until they grab LBJ.
    Suck it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    He was arguably the best wing in the league during the first half of the 00's.

00/01-04/05
    TMac- 27.6/6.8/5.3 on .44/.35/.77 with 1.6 steals and .9 blocks a game. ONLY 2.6 turnovers a game.
    Kobe- 27.1/6/5.5 on .45/.33/.84 with 1.7 steals and .6 blocks a game. With 3.2 turnovers a game.

Kobe was passing it to the most dominant inside force of all time (Shaq, duh) and 3 very good spot up shooters in Fisher, Horry, and Fox.

McGrady was flanked by Mike Miller (rarely), Grant Hill (even more rarely)... but usually Pat Garrity, Darrell Armstrong and a slew of other wanna-bees like Tyron Lue or Troy Hudson. McGrady caught a bunch of players at the wrong time in their careers... Yao (injury), Hill (injuerd), Mike Miller (young and injured), Kemp (old), Drew Gooden (too young), Horace Grant (old as balls). Kobe had better luck with his teams.

Not saying TMac was definitely the best wing in the game during that period but it is very debatable, esp. when you look at the talent pool around each guy.
    You mention best wing, I mentioned when he was the best player. I think that is the confusion here.
    - Michael Jordan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast