Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I haven't been able to see much lately either.

I have been stuck in a viscious cycle of having to work ... and not being able to utilize the center ice thing that i paid half of my income to get ...

I caught a the end of the game over the weekend ... the part I saw kind of mirrored the season so far, rely on the shooters to bail out the lack of defense.

I guess with Ohlund and Hedman down and Brewer not really showing what he did for us last year its going to be a year where the play of Vinny Stammer StLouis Purcell and suprisingly Connally are really going to have to make up the difference.

And the great thing is Vinny really seems to be back to form finally ... it took a long time after that shoulder surgery, but he looks like the Vinny of 2004 again ... wich is awesome for us.

vCash
    I also haven't watched any in the last month. Vinny is looking good though...

vCash
    McCabe should seriously be considered with these injuries, and the fact that Tampa's in Florida.

vCash
    Bolts win!

vCash
    A bunch of the media are talking about the delay with the Flyers because of the 1-3-1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    McCabe should seriously be considered with these injuries, and the fact that Tampa's in Florida.
    Yeah I don't know why they haven't. He'd really be a big help...

vCash
    I just want to bring up Radko Gudas again.

Although I don't know that a big physical guy is really what would help us either.

The 1-3-1 thing ...

I think in general it is a non-issue, it is no different than someone pinning the puck against the boards and standing on it (which happens a lot) and draining the clock.

Tampa had potential to look stupid by not charging the puck holder ... however since they won it really makes Philly refusing to engage seem off kilter ... if you know you are winning and then refuse to play the other guy's game ... fine so be it.

But if you are losing and refuse to bring the game to the other guy ... it just makes me feel like you are so afraid of thier defense that you are just giving up.

And lets face it ... Tampa has a laughable defense ...

We have been lit up repeatedly by the Panthers ... and if the Panthers can do it any team in the league can.

vCash
    Don't think that Buff goal should have counted..

vCash
    that was a pretty decent game last night.

Vinny has really kept it going at least this far into the season ... if he keeps playing at this level I think we have a much more legitimate chance at the cup this year.

All in all ... if we could only shore up the blue line ... we would be set.

vCash
    Marty has the best stache in the NHL..

vCash
    Thursday, December 8 7:00 pm ET

Code:
    Injuries
    Tampa Bay Lightning
    Player 	  	Status/Updated 	Notes
    Nate Thompson 	C 	Ques Thurs - Lower Body - 12/6/11 	Thompson left Tuesday night's game with a lower body injury. He is considered questionable for Thursday's game against the Rangers.
    Pavel Kubina 	D 	Ques Thurs - Lower Body - 12/6/11 	Kubina is dealing with a lower body injury and has missed two games as a result. He is considered questionable for Thursday's game against the Rangers.
    Mattias Ohlund 	D 	I-R - Knee - 12/5/11 	Ohland underwent arthroscopic surgery on both of his knees on October 11th and has been placed on injured reserve. He has suffered a setback in his recovery and will stay off the ice for a few weeks.

vCash
    This has been a frustrating season. I don't see us wining this game, we really need the D and Roloson to step it up...

vCash
    The cool thing about living in NY now is I get to see a bunch of hockey ... a bunch.

Got to watch the Lightning Isles game last night...

I am just ... dumbfounded.

I mean I just don't understand what I am seeing. It is not that it looks like we are getting beat ...

It looks like we are not bothering to show up in the first place.

Malone looked like he didnt know where he was the entire evening.

Teddy Purcell (who I love) looked equally lost.

I am not sure Stamkos ever laced up his skates ...

Vinny looked good ... but if he was not shooting or dangling ... or trying ... nobody was.

It is just disheartening to have this much talent on one roster ... yet what appears to be zero desire whatsoever to actually win.

we are 1-11 over the last 12 games ...

one win ...

Our coach is better than that ... our team is better than that ... I really hope we pull it together soon.

Up side is Matt Moulson looked good for the Isles ... not that I could care less

vCash
    I don't get it either. I don't know if Boucher has just lost his touch with the team or what, but we've been pathetic, and pathetic is an understatement. We've got great vets, we've got a great coach, there is no reason whatsoever for this lacksadaisical "effort."

vCash
    500th straight game for Marty tonight...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast