Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Wiesbaden no way... that is right next to Mainz. I actually play professional basketball that is the reason I am out here, and we play the city of Mainz. I live about 100km directly west of Wiesbaden in a little town called Cochem on the Mosel River. But my Southern California roots have me staying up as many times as I can to catch the Kings, Lakers, and Dodgers.

As for the trades, I think LA Kings have to do everything they can to get Nash. Love Johnson... but very few Rick Nash guys out there. The Kane trade is a pipe dream, mostly because I believe Sabres are shopping Ryan Miller right now.

vCash
    Mainz was my hangout spot, an Irish Pub out there. I actually worked in Mainz Kastel but I lived on Wiesbaden Army Air Field. My Orange County roots kept me watching the Kings, Lakers, and Dodgers as well, but those middle of the night games are rough. Nice to have you in here, hope you continue to post and good luck with the basketball career. Drink a Dunkel and eat a Turkish Kebab for me!!!

vCash
    Hahahahahahaha oh the mighty Doner... so good after a night of drinking! Im a bittburger guy when it comes to beer so Ill make it a bittburger and a doner!!!

vCash
    2 games straight with no goals!!! Hopefully this lights a fire under Lombardi's *****!!!

vCash
    I'm starting to worry that the Kings can't score a goal to save their playoff life.

vCash
    Two games in a row Quick allows 1 goal and loses. If I were Quick, I would tell Lombardi that he either needs to trade for a scorer or trade me. This better get them to take it seriously and get Nash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalKid View Post
    Hahahahahahaha oh the mighty Doner... so good after a night of drinking! Im a bittburger guy when it comes to beer so Ill make it a bittburger and a doner!!!
    There is absolutely nothing better to eat after a night of drinking than a Doner Kebab! It's been 7 years, I miss it.

vCash
    If I'm Quick, I have no reason to give a "hometown discount". I'll ask for the moon because, clearly, this team isn't helping him one bit.

vCash
    Trade deadline is Feb 27, so something has to happen soon.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    After tonight's 5-4 OT shootout disappointment I'd be shocked if Lomabardi doesn't make a move. We lack a big scorer.

We should have won that game without having gone to OT.

Shea Stadium Scoreboard May 31, 1964

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    I agree, but 4 goals should of been enough for the Kings to win. Very disappointing loss.

vCash
    I'm still more disappointed in the previous 2 losses, if we'd have scored half the amount of goals that we did last night in the previous 2 games we would have won them both. This was tough to swallow though, we not only lost a point but gave Phoenix 2 points. Thankfully Calgary lost so we regained the final playoff spot.

vCash
    Kings get Carter for Jack Johnson and a 1st Rounder... Steep price for a guy that has been hurt most the year.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nhl/s...s-jack-johnson

vCash
    That is definately a steep price but Lombardi's job is on the line and we desperately need scoring. There are plenty of positives. Carter and Richards played together, he can score, and he has ten years left on his contract. We also had Slava Voynov emerge this year to replace Johnson, however he will be missed. Let's hope this is the answer to our problems.

Best of luck Jack!

vCash
    Yes, steep price, hope he stays healthy and gives them some goals. I wouldn't be surprised to see them do something else, they still have Bernier, who is wanted by a few teams.

Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast