Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I agree some what, but they have only played 4 games plus preseason and played some pretty tough defensive teams. Give them time and they will get it all together.

vCash
    That pass from Anze last night was so sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! I remember he did it last year to Dustin Brown for a goal. Kings looked good after that ridic road trip! Cant wait until we get Doughty, Penner and Co healthy.

vCash
    Yes, loved that pass, the one to Brown last year was higher and farther, but last nights was great. What I'm seeing is Anze has the pressure off as far as being the number one guy and he has being playing more freely, points in every game, this team could be GREAT and I'm looking forward to it. Five players with two points or more last night, that's huge and going to make it harder for teams to focus on just Anze and Brown.

vCash
    That's the offense I was waiting for. Great to see that kind of outburst. I just wish I could watch some of these games. There's a game on Versus in November... Can't wait!

vCash
    Just watched the replays, that was a helluva pass and great patience by Gagne to wait out the goaltender. Just watching some of the replays, I completely agree that Kopi looks more relaxed out there. This looks like it could be a fun year!!!

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    Nice watching the Kings winning back-to-back Quick shutouts.....

Shea Stadium Scoreboard May 31, 1964

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    Right now, Quick is better than last year. He is handling the puck much better and not doing things than can give you a heart attack. He has made it to 100 wins faster than any Kings goalie ever has and by a long shot. Quick did it in 185 games, Hrudey in 228, Vachon in 230 and Quick did it only as a King. Nice pass from Richards to Brown for the 1st goal and a great pass and play from Westgrath to Clifford on a 4 on 2 break away for the 2nd goal.

vCash
    Johnson gets his 3rd game winning goal, Quick now holds the record for most mins by a Kings without giving up a goal and back to back to back shutouts for the 1st time in Kings history.

vCash
    Quick is quickly on his way to being the best goalie in the league. He was incredible against Dallas last night, particularly in the third period.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Make that back to back to back shutouts!!! Glad to see one of my teams do well. It has been a brutal sports season with Dodgers sucking, St Louis Rams now 0-6, Notre Dame underachieving, and Lake Show probably wont even have a season this year. Need a Stanley Cup run out of these guys to keep me from going insane.

vCash
    Great start to the season, especially for Quick and the defense. One thing I didn't know until just recently was that Ethan Moreau was captain of the Oilers. That means we have Brown as captain and Richards and Moreau who were recently captain of another team. That can be a huge plus that doesn't show up on the stat sheet!

vCash
    Right, leadership is huge!

vCash
    I don't know if something was said during the game, but is there a reason why Terry Murray decided to go with Bernier when Quick has had three straight shutouts? I understand giving Bernier some ice time but why now? Frustrating!!!

vCash
    Terry told him he would start before Quick had his 3rd shutout, he didn't want to go back on his word.

vCash
    Man what a ****** situation for Bernier to come into... the guy ahead of you just posted three consecutive bagels, you started the only loss of the season, and you have to come in and try to match that. It was a lose/lose situation for him. Hate to second guess people, but I think if I was Terry I would have stayed with Quick this early in the season and kept the momentum rolling. That way so much pressure wasn't on Bernier!

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast