Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Well they got one PP goal and had 5 unanwsered goals. Can you imagine what kind of team this would be if their PP was anywhere near as good as their PK?
    Last edited by rjvacad; 01-10-2012 at 09:45 AM.

vCash
    I had school last night so I turned it on about halfway through the game and there were some good signs. We got 5 goals and a PP goal, like you mentioned. We also got production from every line except the 3rd line. In the last couple of games that Penner has played in, he has really impressed me and it paid off with an assist last night.

That isn't the same Caps team that we had been used to in years past, but that was definately a better effort than the Blue Jackets game.

vCash
    Not what I was hoping for, but some more good signs coming out of this game. We came back from a 2-0 and a 3-1 deficit to actually take the lead for a little bit. Our power play looked very good, and seems to hinge on Drew Doughty. If our PP can continue like that then we should be in good shape.

When Sutter took over, I think we were 4 or 5 points out of a playoff spot. Now we are in 7th and 5 points out of 5th.

vCash
    This looks like a different team, they seem to be doing everything. Fore checking, back checking, getting to the loose puck, taking it away, scoring, PP/PK, hustling and it doesn't hurt to have an all star goal tender. Glad to see Kopi is ok.

vCash
    Really good to see Kopitar play yesterday. You're right, this team looks different. They seem to want it more than they did early in the season. Bernie Nichols seems to be making a difference on the PP, there is more puck movement and creativity. Good win and thank you Avs for getting Dallas off our back a little bit. We need a win tonight in Edmonton.

vCash
    Another good game by the Kings, it is starting to look like they have changed and sticking with it, so nice to see. Funny, I haven't even heard Simon Gagne talked about since end of last year, but he doesn't seem to be missed at all.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    http://www.yardbarker.com/author/art...=mb_main_col_1

Hilarious!

I'm certain Dustin got a chuckle from this too.

GM Sandy Alderson Has Some Critical Decisions To Make In The Off-Season

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    We need to get back on track here. We had a very solid road trip where we took 5 out of 6 points and 2 of those were against Vancouver. Now we come back home and have gotten 1 out of 4 points against Calgary and Colorado? We need a strong outting against Ottawa tomorrow.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyBoy13 View Post
    We need to get back on track here. We had a very solid road trip where we took 5 out of 6 points and 2 of those were against Vancouver. Now we come back home and have gotten 1 out of 4 points against Calgary and Colorado? We need a strong outting against Ottawa tomorrow.
    Senators a high scoring team. We've got to be leading after two periods. I still can't understand why we're not putting the puck in the net.

GM Sandy Alderson Has Some Critical Decisions To Make In The Off-Season

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    Clifford with a hat trick, very nice and big win going into the break. Oh by the way, that's a Gordie Howe hat trick, a goal, assist and a fight. lol
    Last edited by rjvacad; 01-24-2012 at 11:22 PM.

vCash
    I wonder if the Kings will make a move during All star break?

vCash
    Did you hear what Fox said about the Gordie Howe hat trick? That Howe only had 2 in his career lol. We've heard all season that the Kings may try to get rid of Penner, and on ESPN rumors today they mentioned that Columbus may take on some salary in a trade involving Jeff Carter and they mentioned Bernier being a good fit. Maybe Bernier and Penner for Carter and maybe a prospect or a pick?

vCash
    I'd like that, I also saw that NJ might be thinking about letting Zach Parise go, I always liked him.

vCash
    Parise would be nice too. I just want to get some more scoring out of this team. With our goaltending and defense, we would be a very dangerous playoff team if we could just score.

vCash
    The scoring on this team is reallying disappointing.

Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast