Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Now that's what I'm talking about, finally we score more than 2 goals in regulation. Now we are 1 point behind Nashville for the 8th spot, but unfortunately we don't play again until Saturday against Vancouver.

vCash
    Wow, the Blackhawk shutout game was outstanding. If this is a sign of things to come, the Kings will move up in the standings. I have seen most of the games, and this was their best game by far. The Blackhawks are one of the fastest teams and they Kings/Quick shut them down.

vCash
    I found a website that allows me to watch the games and watched most of the Blackhawks game and they played really well against the highest scoring team in the NHL. Unfortunately their used up all their energy in that game and couldn't do anything against the Jets but at least we got a point out of it. I just hope we can beat Vancouver tonight, I can't stand the Sedins!!!

vCash
    WOW!!! Gave up goal on 1st shot of game and then went on to, except for a couple of moments, pretty much out play them the rest of the game. 4-0-2 since Darryl Sutter took over and now 1st place in the Pacific. Things are starting to look like we had hoped from the start. What I like is DS is always putting his arm around the players when talking to them and he is giving players more responisabilties and that is making them closer and feel like a team. I think that is part of what was missing, before Murray just stood behind them and talked at them. And I think we have agreed before, can't stand the Sedins!!!

vCash
    Yeah I saw that when he talked to Doughty after he gave up his second boneheaded turnover, he put his arms around him and when he was done talking he patted him on the back. When the first goal was scored I was thinking "here we go again". But they did outplay the Canucks for pretty much the remainder of the game. Kopitar and Williams both broke out of their scoring drought. Great game!!!

As far as being first in the west, I think it's a little misleading. San Jose is only 2 points behind the Kings and they have played 5 less games. Somehow I think the Sharks will manage at least 3 points in 5 games, but at least we aren't in 10th place anymore and we are beating elite teams now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyBoy13 View Post
    Yeah I saw that when he talked to Doughty after he gave up his second boneheaded turnover, he put his arms around him and when he was done talking he patted him on the back. When the first goal was scored I was thinking "here we go again". But they did outplay the Canucks for pretty much the remainder of the game. Kopitar and Williams both broke out of their scoring drought. Great game!!!

As far as being first in the west, I think it's a little misleading. San Jose is only 2 points behind the Kings and they have played 5 less games. Somehow I think the Sharks will manage at least 3 points in 5 games, but at least we aren't in 10th place anymore and we are beating elite teams now.
    That was really my point, moving in the right direction, playing they way we thought they would. However I must admit, I didn't think they would out play the Hawks and Van the way they did.

vCash
    Neither did I. The team that we saw in those two games is, like you mentioned, the team that we expected to see from the start. That is a team that can compete for the cup. They should grit, emotion, energy, and unity that had been missing for so long.

On a side note, before much longer I think Mike Richards deserves to get at least an A on his jersey. He has really made a difference and is a real leader out there.

vCash
    On another side note, as much as I hate them I am rooting for Vancouver tonight since they are playing San Jose. If they can beat 'em and we get a win tonight against Colorado, we'll be 4 points up on the Sharks.

vCash
    I agree 100% on Richards, he was the best pick up they could of done, he does so much for this team. Kinda makes you wonder why he was traded, but hey their loss our gain. Yeah sometimes we have to root for the teams we dislike, but it is for the Kings, so go Van go.

vCash
    My brother-in-law is from Philly and he was really upset when they traded Richards. I am definately happy with that trade even if Schenn lives up to his hype. With Sutter taking over, this would be a perfect time to shake up the captains. Maybe still give Brown the C and give Kopitar and Richards the A's. No disrespect to Matt Greene but I think Richards has already earned it.

vCash
    Richards by far does more for the team. I have mixed feelings on Green, he plays pretty good D, but man for his size he doesn't throw his weight around all that much. Not sure they will do it this year, but for sure next. By the way, I don't think Brown is hitting like he has in the past.

vCash
    Brown seems to be getting the checks, but they don't seem to be the "bone crushing" hits they used to be. Then again, I just found this website and have only watched a couple of games.

vCash
    5-0-3 now under Sutter. Talk about a great coaching change haha.

vCash
    Well we had to lose in regulation eventually, but did it have to be against the worst team in the NHL? The power play has to improve, the blown opportunity at the start of the 3rd period costed us the game.

vCash
    Power play is indeed sad.

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast