Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think in all the years I have been a Kings fan, since 1972, this is the most disappointed I have ever been with the Kings.

vCash
    I'm disgusted with them right now. I'm almost glad that I don't have NHL Center Ice so that I'm tempted to watch them. The time to fire Murray is now.

vCash
    Well they did fire him, FINALLY!!! Stevens is a carbon copy of Murray so I hope they find a replacement soon.

vCash
    Well 1st step anyway, need someone to light a fire under them.

vCash
    Looks like it maybe Darryl Sutter, who coached for him in San Jose.

vCash
    Apparently Lombardi went into the locker room yesterday and blamed the players for Murray losing his job. Hopefully that will light a fire under them. I heard about Sutter and I also heard Tony Granato. I don't care who it is as long as they play with some more pride and passion and as long as they start scoring more.

vCash
    Darryl Sutter is interesting because that may entice Iginla to consider a trade to Los Angeles and waive his no trade clause...

vCash
    I love Tony as a player and was great to hear Lombardi blame the players, because thats where it belongs.

vCash
    Wow, your head coach gets fired and that's how they respond? This is pathetic.

vCash
    I agree with you, Granato was one of my favorites when I was a kid. One thing I remember about him when going to the Forum to watch them is that as soon as his skates hit the ice, whether it was in the game or just in warmups, he went 100%. That's the kind of intensity we need from the players we have right now, some intensity or even a little pride.

vCash
    Sutter it is, now he needs to slap them around a bit and wake them up. Have they said when Richards will be back?

vCash
    I haven't heard anything as far as an ETA, but I heard that he participated in the skate around before the Detroit game. That's the problem with head injuries as we saw with Crosby last year, day-to-day could be more serious that it sounds and turn into week-to-week or worse. Hopefully he is back soon.

11 games in a row with two or less goals. Hopefully Sutter can turn that around fast or this will be a frustrating season.

vCash
    What this team is missing, other than a kick in the balls, is a 3rd liner. We were hoping that Clifford would emerge to take over the spot left behind by Simmonds(Clifford was thought to have gotten Simmonds expandable), but that is not the case. He needs to be sent down and work on his game to go back to his playoff form.

vCash
    I disagreed a little bit, to me, Clifford has hustled more than the rest of the team. If the rest of the team was playing up to par, the story would be a lot different.

vCash
    I would have to disagree as well. I haven't watched a game since October so I can't really say how well Clifford is doing, but when you are the lowest scoring team in the NHL you don't point the finger at the 3rd line. Guys like Brown, Kopitar, Williams, and Gagne need to step up before we start blaming guys like Clifford, Richardson, and Stoll.

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast