Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalKid View Post
    Man what a ****** situation for Bernier to come into... the guy ahead of you just posted three consecutive bagels, you started the only loss of the season, and you have to come in and try to match that. It was a lose/lose situation for him. Hate to second guess people, but I think if I was Terry I would have stayed with Quick this early in the season and kept the momentum rolling. That way so much pressure wasn't on Bernier!
    Would have to agree.

vCash
    How bout the kid Voynov!!! Seems to be getting more and more confident with every game, I wonder what Terry does when Doughty is back because Martinez has played well too.

vCash
    He had a great game and looks like he is going to make it tough on the Kings to decide what to do. However that is a good problem to have. Nice game, gave up two goal lead, but didn't fold and won by two.

vCash
    Well Doughty was activated and they assigned Voynov to Manchester. Now that he has gotten some time in the NHL he can go back and polish his skills a little more. It's nice to know what's waiting in case one of our defensemen get injured.

vCash
    What's going on? 0-2-1 in our last 3? I hope we get it together tonight against the Pens so that we can get back on track, and because I can't stand Sidney Crosby.

vCash
    Anybody read the chat between Burnside and LeBrun on ESPN? Pretty good read, and I definately think a coaching change should be considered. There is no reason we should be 28th in goals per game. They also hinted at a possible trade of Bernier for a front line scorer. I'm not real big on the idea, but if they can get a big time scorer it might be worth looking at. Hopefully Bernier shuts down the Preds tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyBoy13 View Post
    Anybody read the chat between Burnside and LeBrun on ESPN? Pretty good read, and I definately think a coaching change should be considered. There is no reason we should be 28th in goals per game. They also hinted at a possible trade of Bernier for a front line scorer. I'm not real big on the idea, but if they can get a big time scorer it might be worth looking at. Hopefully Bernier shuts down the Preds tonight.
    There has been talk on and off all year last year and it continues this year. He played better against the Peds, but I would trade him if they could get a good deal.

vCash
    The name that always comes up recently is Iginla, but he has to ok it and he doesn't want to leave Calgary. If he changes his mind, I would definately part with Bernier for him. Can you imagine him and Kopitar on the top line? Then throw in Williams or Gagne and let fun begin.

vCash
    FINALLY. That offense better continue or Murray needs to go IMO.

vCash
    Richards and Willie hurt against the Panthers, costly win. I hope they will be back soon.

vCash
    Very costly. Do we still have Drewiske ready to take over for Mitchell? Other players need to start stepping up now with Richards out.

vCash
    The guy who needs to step up is Penner, who should apparently be ready for today's game.

vCash
    I keep hearing that Rick Nash is unhappy in Columbus and wants out. I want to know what it would take to get him, because he is a stud and is signed long term. Can you imagine that offense?

vCash
    I was watching the Jim Fox chat on the LA Kings website and people got to ask him questions, it was pretty insightful. Fox is so smart when it comes to hockey, I really wish he was behing the bench instead of Murray.

He is convinced that the system should work and that the proven players such as Brown, Doughty, and Stoll need to step up which I agree with. I just think that Murray needs to be fired to send a message to the team that they need to step up.

Maybe we need to start a "Re-Hire Barry Melrose" thread!

vCash
    I've always loved Foxy, loved watching him play and think he would be a great coach. Something needs to kick this team in the butt and get them going, I think they have played together enough that they should be clicking by now. One thing I have noted and that is Penner is looking better and quicker. As far as Melrose goes, he really only had a couple of good years coaching and that was with the Great One on the team, I'd rather give Foxy a chance, but not sure what Kings management thinks about him.

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast