Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Injury/NHL news

vCash

Injury/NHL news

Post injury updates in here. This could also be a place to talk about other NHL teams throughout the season.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Zach Parise will be traded to the Canucks at the trade deadline !

Source: BlueJayFanDan
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I'm predicting we trade Hodgson + for Iginla by the deadline. I see Cody stating on the second line. Both of which were dreams I had last night, lol.

vCash
    Kes might return in 5-6 games. So definitely before November.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    I heard that on team 1040 today. My wife was loving the pics of kesler. He should give the team a huge boost. He is our leader. Any body else see Modano and Linden in Kes? He's one of the only guys I have seen with the jersey flapping behind him.

vCash
    Kesler skated hard today and will probably return when team gets back home.

#3in5

<3