Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunriching7 View Post
    IM sorry BJR but Pierre is 1000x worse then anyone.
    Wrong. Pierre's stupidity and over-enthusiasm comes across to me as humourous now. I don't think he take's himself too seriously.

Healy on the other hand is just an no it all idiot. New york ranger, cup-winning, pine rider.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJamesNaismith View Post
    Bozak's a good enough face off guy that there's no way I put Steckle on a PP line ever. I think it was him that lost the draw, but you never win em all. I love Steckle's abilty to win d-zone graws, or late game draws, but... not on the PP, ever.
    The draw I was talking about, Grabovski took, and lost. They had the Grabovski line with Phaneuf and Liles out there, Habs won the draw, got it down the ice, and the Leafs never really got it back in the zone. They only got one shot which was a good one but a great save by Price meant they had to wait to get that second goal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    The draw I was talking about, Grabovski took, and lost. They had the Grabovski line with Phaneuf and Liles out there, Habs won the draw, got it down the ice, and the Leafs never really got it back in the zone. They only got one shot which was a good one but a great save by Price meant they had to wait to get that second goal.
    Ah, my mistake. Appologies. Bad Grabo, bad.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718