Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do The Jets Win?/How Many Goals?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Montreal Canadiens Win

1 33.33%
  • Winnipeg Jets Win

1 33.33%
  • 1 Goal

0 0%
  • 2 Goal

0 0%
  • 3 Goal

1 33.33%
  • 4+ Goals

1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    That penalty call on Buff was the biggest momentum turner in the game IMO. Had that not happened I believe the outcome would have been totally different.

It was a 1 goal game and we had all the momentum in our side, and applying respectable pressure.

Then the "Interference" call was made... and it's like the life was sucked out of the players. Unreal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTerrific View Post
    That penalty call on Buff was the biggest momentum turner in the game IMO. Had that not happened I believe the outcome would have been totally different.

It was a 1 goal game and we had all the momentum in our side, and applying respectable pressure.

Then the "Interference" call was made... and it's like the life was sucked out of the players. Unreal...
    yeah a big game changer..hurt a lot because of some missed calls against burmistrov minutes before.

i hope oduya was just nervous and that he picks it up. people have been talking about the strength and potential of our D all summer but to me bogo was the only one that stood out positively

vCash
    I think our blue jerseys are unlucky lol

vCash
    Agreed. No White Jerseys in a city famous for the White Out? That has bad karma written all over it.

vCash
    whats also an interesting thing I found watching the game is that we don't have a franchise player. Andrew Ladd isn't a franchise player, Kane maybe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    whats also an interesting thing I found watching the game is that we don't have a franchise player. Andrew Ladd isn't a franchise player, Kane maybe.
    It was one game they have 81 more to play i think its a little premature to be declaring anything like that.

vCash
    As of now, Winnipeg doesn't have that franchise type player. Not a lot of teams do. Kane, and Scheifele could, but it's not a given. I'd expect another top pick this season, and a chance at Yakupov. Yakupov could seriously help this team.

The D also needs to improve. Enstrom and Buff weren't bad. Bogo was alright, Oduya sucked, Stuart was meh, and Hainsey wasn't that bad. On paper, this defense is awesome. In the game, not so much. They really need to step-up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12