Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    vCash
    RaiderZ is a free to play monster-hunting adventure MMORPG from perfect world. This game's graphics look like that of soul of guardian and soul craft.
    http://www.dotmmo.com/raiderz-153.html
    If you didn't play the browser game Wartune, you will miss a best game. Wartune is one of the best mmorpg.
    Last edited by Crossroads13; 09-26-2012 at 01:46 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raider77 View Post
    I couldnt get any of my trades to happen in franchise. They all got shot down even the good ones.
    i think the cpu changes each time you start a new career because i started a new one got bruce irvin from seattle for a 5th round pick than i saved went to my original career mode and tried and they turned it down weird.....

TyvonBranch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderKid318 View Post
    It's VERY hard to make trades on franchise now. I LOVE IT! I'm so sick of cps trading each other **** for young talent or teams dumping first or second round rookies in preseason. A lot more realistic and more strategy to the season.
    See i play franchise just to dick around and really enjoy unrealistic ****. I play online to get the other stuff. my franchise is just to have fun and build my supper team with crazy talent.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

4. 10-08-2012, 02:41 PM
    Reason
    Mass Trolling

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalin View Post
    You guys should be concentrating on the subversion taking place on this forum instead subscribing to electronic amusement. While you are busy playing with your Atari posers are bringing shame to the Raider Nation.
    you are an idiot

vCash
    i thought the game didn't have franchise, i didn't get it because of that and the horrible ratings it has on amazon and gamestop.com is it really that bad or betteR? ill probably wait to next year where 2k14 might be back and the raiders can have GENO

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Can you not challenge plays on this game?
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    Can you not challenge plays on this game?
    Lol yes you can.

vCash
    how?! Lol

vCash
    hit L2 after a close play or pause it go to coaching options or whatever it is and challenge play

vCash
    I went to coaching options from the jump, but I guessed I over looked it. Have not had time to get into the game like I would like. When I get comfortable using the analog stick to control my men..IT'S A WRAP LoL!!

vCash
    What do you guys think the best setting is, when it comes to player mininum speed threshold?

vCash
    URGENT(LOL): When I first got the game I remember the game updating itself(patches), but it hasn't done it in a while. I'm past tired of my men dropping wide open passes. Do you have to have the game or the game system set-up a certain way to receive the patches?

vCash
    I got the latest patch some time in the past two weeks Internet just has to be on. Them dropping passes is not a glitch though. They have the drops open passes trait on because they have problems with dropping passes, so there is nothing you can do about that unless you edit the players before the franchise or buy the trait at the end of season. By buy the trait I mean pay the 50,000/25,000 points for does NOT drop passes trait.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    I went to coaching options from the jump, but I guessed I over looked it. Have not had time to get into the game like I would like. When I get comfortable using the analog stick to control my men..IT'S A WRAP LoL!!
    It doesn't always have the option to challenge a play like previous versions. It's really stupid. I was playing a few weeks ago and it was clearly out of bounds but there was no option to challenge the play. This is the only feature I really don't like about it.

vCash
    I HATE that there are no damn AT's on this game last time I checked your team doesn't go a season with nothing but solo tackles.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031