Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
    vCash
    I hate that there's no actual music this year, its all like college drum band crap

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderKid318 View Post
    Love the physics of the game this year. Few patches will be needed to fix some of minor game play details, but that is only expected when you put this much work to make the physics of the game borderline real life. I mean the fact that running into the back of your O-line man can knock you down, or actually having to hurdle players on the ground(your own or opponent) because you will trip over them, or losing your balance because your feet tangled up with another players is just mind blowing to put in a video game. When all patches are put out for this, it will hands down be the best madden I have ever played, and that's saying a lot because I almost didn't get it this year after the same game 3 years in a row. Now if they don't do the patches to fix this then I'll be pretty upset, but read they are working on it so I am giddy lol

How can the "patches" in the game be fixed after you buy the game?
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    How can the "patches" in the game be fixed after you buy the game?
    No they release patches that fix the problems that you upload at certain times. When you stick madden in and have to update the game halfway through football season that is a patch.

vCash
    ^^New to the PS3. Are the patches fixed when you update rosters or is that a totally different download?

vCash
    Diff download

vCash
    Yeah diff download, usually not a scheduled time like roster updates though.

vCash
    I use to be the man on Madden and then came the PS3. I didn't like the game play when it first cmae out on PS3, I'm hoping I've waiting long enough for the PS3 game play to be on the same level as it was on PS2 in it's hayday. Last question (probably not), where do you go to download the coreections for the patches?

vCash
    It will tell you that there is an update for this game before you even make it to the main menu. You hit okay it will download the patch, restart the game, and then you are good to go.

vCash
    anyone do trades in the franchise or i mean connected careers lol i added dre kirkpatrick you can get him from the bengals for cheap

TyvonBranch

vCash
    Lol **** cheap how?

vCash
    i think i got him for a 4th round pick

and if you mess around with the schemes of each position you can raise there overall
    Last edited by impressionz671; 09-13-2012 at 03:09 PM.

TyvonBranch

vCash
    Streater, Burris, Myers, RO all got 1 point increases. Hagan was added to team.

vCash
    Is the game still as entertaining/impressive a few weeks into it? Has anyone had the opportunity to take advantage of the connected careers mode, switching between franchise/superstar/coach modes?

Al Davis. Love him or hate him, respect him for what he did for the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by impressionz671 View Post
    anyone do trades in the franchise or i mean connected careers lol i added dre kirkpatrick you can get him from the bengals for cheap
    I couldnt get any of my trades to happen in franchise. They all got shot down even the good ones.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    It's VERY hard to make trades on franchise now. I LOVE IT! I'm so sick of cps trading each other **** for young talent or teams dumping first or second round rookies in preseason. A lot more realistic and more strategy to the season.

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast