Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    vCash
    Way better than 12

vCash
    Is it??

Now I wanna play

vCash
    Love the physics of the game this year. Few patches will be needed to fix some of minor game play details, but that is only expected when you put this much work to make the physics of the game borderline real life. I mean the fact that running into the back of your O-line man can knock you down, or actually having to hurdle players on the ground(your own or opponent) because you will trip over them, or losing your balance because your feet tangled up with another players is just mind blowing to put in a video game. When all patches are put out for this, it will hands down be the best madden I have ever played, and that's saying a lot because I almost didn't get it this year after the same game 3 years in a row. Now if they don't do the patches to fix this then I'll be pretty upset, but read they are working on it so I am giddy lol

vCash
    Franchise mode is the exact same as last year if u start as an active coach like dennis allen, its the same mode as last year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDraiders619 View Post
    Franchise mode is the exact same as last year if u start as an active coach like dennis allen, its the same mode as last year
    No it's not? You can improve your players weekly now. Practices matter because it builds exp points for your head coach to use on convincing players to return, scouting, etc. Preason games matter now. You play them and players get better. Pretty sure players overalls actually change during the season off of how they play without you using their exp on them. Scouting players is different now. Some draft players have story lines for college and nfl(awesome). Players draft stocks change with "real-life" reasons now such as broken bones, failed drug test, bad combines, suspension. They keep same overall but drop in stock just like real life. Your players now MAKE you enter a final year contract negotiation with them where you have to play it smart because too little and they play bad that year or demand a trade, or you overpay them. There is a lot of other stuff SD, but I'm guessing your too upset over the mini games being taken out lol to notice.

vCash
    Im sold on it. I have to go it now.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    Lol I don't even have a system to play it on but my friends hate playing me llullz

You can say I'm a natural

vCash
    You have to get a system so we can play eachother.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    hit me up on 360 if anyone wanna play gamertag is IMPR3SSIONZ

TyvonBranch

vCash
    No raiderkid I know all that stuff comes with it, i was just saying if some1 is looking for the classic franchise version the coaching way is the closest way to get to it, and yah not having the mini games sux dick, why'd they take them out?

vCash
    just bought it today. Interesting so far gonna take me awhile to get use to it.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDraiders619 View Post
    No raiderkid I know all that stuff comes with it, i was just saying if some1 is looking for the classic franchise version the coaching way is the closest way to get to it, and yah not having the mini games sux dick, why'd they take them out?
    From what I read they took it out because it didn't have a big enough fan base and wasn't implemented into the franchise anymore, so it was kinda pointless. Gave them more time to focus on other stuff too. Sure it will come back, but they also got rid of everything co-op on this game so I'm a little mad about that lol.

vCash
    Yea the game is awesome this year...

you guys can add me on PSN. online name is

oakraid13

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    I wasn't thrilled with the player movement, my running back twisting his head around while running...like AROUND! Presentation is a let down, from the minute I hit power. It just looks like it too a step back, grafics were not that great with the whole comentator thing. Then again..I only played the demo so it could have been better. I'm always the one that says it's bad every year but thats cuz they take the easy way out too often :/

vCash
    Yeah it's better since the demo, but still need patches to fix the "jelly bones" problem and "ghost tackling" then it will be awesome!

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast