Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Preseason news

vCash

Preseason news

I'll try to post as much news as possible, including post game news, position battle updates, as well as anything else i see that's interesting.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Is Jensen playing?

vCash
    Yeah, he's playing. I'm trying to find confirmation who his linemates are.

found it, Via sportnetmurph: Pinizotto-Schroeder-Jense.
    Last edited by sfgiants1213; 09-20-2011 at 09:30 PM.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Want to hear as much news as possible on Owen Nolan.

vCash
    Canucks on NhlN right now. Just saw sturm scored a goal. Road squad is getting beat badly though.

#3in5

<3

vCash
    Ballard looks like he's improved a lot since last season. His skating is so smooth.

vCash
    Lack seems to be the real deal. Trading cory wont be end of world now.

#3in5

<3

vCash
    Jensen, Schroeder and Sturm all scored tonight. Good to see them get on the score sheet right away. We need them to produce.

vCash
    I really want Schroeder to make the team but he probably wont.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    The pini-schroeder-jensen line was real solid. Looked like they've been playing for years.

Lack with a great game as well. D looked good.

#3in5

<3

vCash
    Pinizotto is a tougher verion of Tambi I like it. Sturm stuck out to me. Polasek looked slow. Lack was solid. Not much there to be honest it was a bad game to watch.

vCash
    Canucks top line:

Dimitrakos-Hodgson-Nolan

#3in5

<3

vCash
    http://www.theprovince.com/sports/ho...414/story.html

Lack continues to dominate. Hodgson, Mancari, and Nolan all played the best. Duco scored.

Sounds like Nolan has good chance to make team.

#3in5

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    I really want Schroeder to make the team but he probably wont.
    He is incredibly quick and strong on his skates. Problem with a lot of these guys is that they don't gel with others in these haphazard camps. I wish we got to see them with solid linemates to see if their energy and skill can create some chemistry. Right now there's just a lot of running around. Seems that no one really understands what Vigneault is doing with these training camps and exhibition games. He needs to build at least 2 lines so there's no point in the crazy shuffling. The guys who don't make the big club will have all year to gel in Chicago. Right now, we need to see them try out with real NHL talent on the lines that have holes to fill. It looks like AV is using camp to scout these guys instead of create a team.

vCash
    From what I've seen, Nolan should make this team.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast