Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

OSU #3 championship bound

OSU come out rank this year in the top 10 and we have just been moving up ever since the cowboys are the highest rank ever in school history Justin Blackmon is a beast and I don't know a defense that can stop our high powered offence were winning a championship this year!!!

vCash
    longest run on sentence i've seen in a while. Still not sold. THis is basically the same team that gave up 41 to Nebraska at home last year, while giving up 300+ yards passing and 5 tds to Taylor Martinez.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post
    longest run on sentence i've seen in a while. Still not sold. THis is basically the same team that gave up 41 to Nebraska at home last year, while giving up 300+ yards passing and 5 tds to Taylor Martinez.
    Haha, not really. I guess you missed them cause RG3 to throw over 25% of his INC on the year and double his INT total.

I guess you also missed them hold Baylor to 3 through 3 Quarters.

I guess you also missed their starters on D giving up 15 PPG and forcing 26 TOs in the last 6 games.

I guess you also didn't know only ONE QB has ended the game with the same or more TD than INT (Foles - 1-0).

I guess you didn't know we have at least 1 FF and 1 INT in every game except the Arizona game.

I guess you didn't know OSU is Top Ten in Sacks, INT and FR.

If you think this is the same defense, you're sorely mistaken.
    lr is cooler than you

vCash
    They are allowing 28 points and 195 yards rushing per game regardless of what you wanna say about the defense. That isn't good in any capacity. Especially when you have other teams like Alabama and LSU allowing a fraction of those numbers starters or otherwise. Alabama allows 7 points and 55 yards rushing per game and LSU allows 11 points and 78 yards rushing per game.
    Last edited by steelcityroller; 11-06-2011 at 05:35 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    They are allowing 28 points and 195 yards rushing per game regardless of what you wanna say about the defense. That isn't good in any capacity. Especially when you have other teams like Alabama and LSU allowing a fraction of those numbers starters or otherwise. Alabama allows 7 points and 55 yards rushing per game and LSU allows 11 points and 78 yards rushing per game.
    When you take out your starters at half for half your games, that's a HUGE difference.

BTW, comparing them to by far the best two Ds isn't very fair. No team is on their level.
    lr is cooler than you

vCash
    Not gonna happen this year!

vCash
    Go Cyclones!!!!!!

Props to phins1983

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post
    I stand by my statement. That was a soft team with a soft defense. they got hit in the mouth and didn't get up. They absolutely gave up for those last three ISU runs. No need talking about this team being championship caliber anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Alabama played a bunch of losers this year too, easy to inflate those defensive stats when you only face 1 or 2 teams all year with a legitimate offense!

Case in point, Alabama only faced 2 teams all year ranked better than 61st in points scored, only 3 better than 70th. 4 of the teams they faced were worse than 100th in points scored.
    Last edited by desertrat218; 12-07-2011 at 07:32 PM.