Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Winnipeg Blue Bombers Lose Big Time to Lions

The first game of the season wasn't good to the Blue. The Lions destroyed the Blue in the first game of the 2012 CFL season. The score: Lions 33 Blue 16

The Blue are a young and inexperienced team and it's going to be a long 18 game season!

vCash
    Bombers need a QB that can actually last a whole game. This guy is so injury prone, and with that front 5 he ain't getting no help there. So many roster changes, don't recognize 1/2 the team. But thats the CFL, if you can get a guy to do the same thing and save $10.00 , then they do it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    Bombers need a QB that can actually last a whole game. This guy is so injury prone, and with that front 5 he ain't getting no help there. So many roster changes, don't recognize 1/2 the team. But thats the CFL, if you can get a guy to do the same thing and save $10.00 , then they do it!
    They need a qb who can move the ball the whole game and put points on the board consistently. Buck has a lot of heart and some talent but the guy is a terrible decision maker that puts his team in a hole before he starts to do something.

vCash
    I don't know 1/2 the players left on the Bombers, I think they are headed for no better than .500, and thats if gimpy can last a whole game at QB.

vCash
    Bombers are horrible this year and Pierce may be out again. WTF. They lose their running back, change 1/2 the guys on the team and they stink. Lucky to make playoffs.

vCash
    Bombers are horrible this year and Pierce may be out again. WTF. They lose their running back, change 1/2 the guys on the team and they stink. Lucky to make playoffs.
    Hopefully Pierce is out for a while. I would like to see either Brink or Elliott get a real chance. Not a huge fan of Buck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Hopefully Pierce is out for a while. I would like to see either Brink or Elliott get a real chance. Not a huge fan of Buck.
    I heard he's out at least 6 weeks, and I agree, this is the time for Brink or Elliott to make a statement. I like Brink, but I thought he got a concussion last game, anyway, maybe not, nows his chance. Growing very tired of Buck going down all the time.
    I hope Bombers have insurance on Bucks contract, what ever it is, never heard what they gave him ?

vCash
    I heard he's out at least 6 weeks, and I agree, this is the time for Brink or Elliott to make a statement. I like Brink, but I thought he got a concussion last game, anyway, maybe not, nows his chance. Growing very tired of Buck going down all the time.
    I hope Bombers have insurance on Bucks contract, what ever it is, never heard what they gave him ?
    Contracts in the CFL usually aren't guarenteed, so it won't be that big a of a financial hit for them.

vCash
    Hard to watch last night, Brink was pretty rough. But seems any body we put back there, unless the OF line can't keep guys off them, is going to get clocked.
    Hope fans give them a good homecoming, and the Bombers can get back on track, this isn't the Lions of last year, they had a QB.

vCash
    Contracts in the CFL usually aren't guarenteed, so it won't be that big a of a financial hit for them.
    Yes I believe you are right. But this is happenning every year so I think its time to be grooming a QB now for the future. I can't see that this getting hurt often trend with Buck is going to change in the future.

vCash
    Yes I believe you are right. But this is happenning every year so I think its time to be grooming a QB now for the future. I can't see that this getting hurt often trend with Buck is going to change in the future.
    I honestly think that Buck would be best suited in a backup sparkplug role sort of like what Huffnagel used to do, and Mass more recently.

vCash
    The entire offense is a joke. Joe mack really gutted this team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    The entire offense is a joke. Joe mack really gutted this team
    Their offense was a joke last year too. Defense was just better.

vCash
    Their offense was a joke last year too. Defense was just better.
    exactly.

vCash
    Elliott looked pretty good last night. Hamilton shot themselves in the foot all night, but the Bombers took advantage. Pretty exciting 2nd 1/2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast