Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Pittsburgh Penguins Fans Check-In

Old thread was getting kind of long so this is a new thread for us Penguin fans to introduce ourselves. There aren't many of us but hopefully the forum will continue to grow. Here's hoping for a great season. Let's Go Pens!

1. Location-

2. Favorite Current Penguin-

3. Favorite Former Penguin-

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for?

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?

6. Anything else you care to share?

Guests Sign up HERE

Welcome, to the Penguin Forum on PSD, please introduce yourself to the rest of us and enjoy your stay on PSD.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    1. Location- Berlin, PA (about an hour and a half outside Pittsburgh)

2. Favorite Current Penguin- Kris Letang

3. Favorite Former Penguin- Mario Lemieux is the reason for the 66 in my name but to be different Martin Straka and Darius Kasparaitis.

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? I don't follow the NHL too much but for some reason I like the Wild and Ducks

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Steelers and Pirates

6. Anything else you care to share? Along with the help of Tomahawk and the others we have here I hope to revive this forum and make it a great place to post this hockey season. So again Let's Go Pens!
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    1. Location- Pittsburgh

2. Favorite Current Penguin- James Neal or Brent Johnson? I'm not sure I have one

3. Favorite Former Penguin- Kovalev, I loved him in the early 2,000's and his return. Jan Hrdina too

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Wild/San Jose

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Pirates/Steelers. Rugby

6. Anything else you care to share? Like Burgh said, let's get this forum going again

vCash
    location- canton new york

Favorite current penguin-brent johnson (loved his dad) staal,

Favorite fomer penguin Francis,Stevens, Ulf,

Other teams I root for anyone that beats Flyers or caps

Football Dolphins Baseball Yankees college basketball georgetown college football miami

Lets hope for a return and to stay healthy this year for the Pens

vCash
    1. Location- Pittsburgh and Slippery Rock

2. Favorite Current Penguin- Malkin and Cooke

3. Favorite Former Penguin- Jagr and Mario

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? none

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Football Steelers and wrestling

6. Anything else you care to share? Hope we get some good discussion going and can grow this forum

vCash
    1. Location-Wyoming.

2. Favorite Current Penguin-Marc-André Fleury Chris Kunitz.

3. Favorite Former Penguin-Ron Francis Mario Lemieux.

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Phoenix Coyotes.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Suns,Steelers,Diamondbacks.

6. Anything else you care to share? Just hope we finish the season strong and stampede through teams in the playoffs.

vCash
    G'day folks. Long time listener, first time caller here. Your questions, my answers:

1. Location- Australian bloke but live in Berlin, Germany

2. Favorite Current Penguin- Hard to choose just one, but when I get my next jersey it'll have #58 on it!

3. Favorite Former Penguin- Gotta be Super Mario or Jaromir Jagr, they were killing the league when I saw my first Pens game and started following them

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Got a soft spot for the Wild because I have a mate here from Minnesota and he's such a top bloke!

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Australian Football is my lifelong passion. Also a huge NBA fan. Besides the Pens, fav teams are Collingwood Magpies in the AFL since the day I was born, New York Knicks in the NBA and Eisbären Berlin (Polar Bears) in the German hockey league.

6. Anything else you care to share? Came to PSD after many months of bringing up sports topics around the house and being told to 'Tell someone who cares' so here I am!

Cheers folks.

vCash
    1. Location-In front of my computer typing this In Northeast PA

2. Favorite Current Penguin- Malkin

3. Favorite Former Penguin- Jagr

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? I'm just a hockey fan in general so this can range pending the match up.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Football, and Baseball. 100% Pittsburgh Fan

6. Anything else you care to share?I enjoy long walks on the beach, and small appliances

vCash
    1. Location- Winkler Manitoba Canada. Or as Manitobans call it now Jets Territory.

2. Favorite Current Penguin- Marc Andre Fleury, Crosby, Glass, Neal

3. Favorite Former Penguin- Mario Lemieux & Tom Barasso

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Well seeing as how I live close to Winnipeg I do cheer for the local team. Also my good buddy plays for the L.A Kings so I do cheer for them too.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Football (New Orleans Saints), Baseball (Toronto Blue Jays),

6. Anything else you care to share? I was at the last 3 regular season games at Mellon Arena. Then I also was at 3 games of the first season at Consol. Made the trip out from Manitoba just for that reason alone. Wanted to see at least a couple of games at The Igloo before it got torn down.

vCash
    1. Location- Watsontown, PA (about 20 minutes from Little League Baseball World Series)

2. Favorite Current Penguin- Geno, Fleury, Sid, Neal

3. Favorite Former Penguin- Paul Coffey, Petr Nedved

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Tanpa Bay Lightning

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Pens, Bucs, Steelers, Yankees, Rays, Bucs, Magic...and Penn State Football

6. Anything else you care to share? I have been a reader on this site for many years and really enjoyed it and just signed up today!

vCash
    Welcome and post often

vCash
    1. Location- Pittsburgh

2. Favorite Current Penguin- Crosby

3. Favorite Former Penguin- Lemieux

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? None.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Steelers. PITT football and basketball.

6. Anything else you care to share? Long-time Penguins season ticket holder.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGH-66 View Post
    1. Location- Pittsburgh

2. Favorite Current Penguin- Crosby

3. Favorite Former Penguin- Lemieux

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? None.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Steelers. PITT football and basketball.

6. Anything else you care to share? Long-time Penguins season ticket holder.
    I would kill for season tickets. Where are your seats?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    I would kill for season tickets. Where are your seats?
    I have two in section 107 row P. Before the move to CEC, I was in B-16 row G.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGH-66 View Post
    I have two in section 107 row P.
    O cool I've probably seen you then I've been to like 15 games the last two years 3 this year so far. I use student rush and the tickets most times are in with 115-118 or 105-108
    I just got a job in my field so I'm going to go on That super long waiting list