Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I hope they bring it back. Things could have gotten interesting.

vCash
    Season 8, Episode 20
    Airing: March 22, 2012

Welcome Party

Robert presses the staffers to throw a welcome party for Nellie, but the party planners try to sabotage the bash. Meanwhile, Andy and Erin rehearse how Andy will break up with Jessica.
    Could be a good show if they keep lots of the funny in the sabotaging.

vCash
    God I hate Nellie
    New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodandNails View Post
    Anybody else feel that they abandoned the Jim-Cathy storyline way too soon?

I suppose it's possible they return to it, since Jim never directly acknowledged or shot down her advances, but it's more likely the writers are doing what they've done in the majority of the newer episodes: creating and resolving a conflict within one episode.

I wish they would have had Cathy make her attempts a little more subtly (there was also no need for them to have her spell it to the audience with the phone conversation at the end of the last pre-Florida episode). If they had Cathy move in on Jim for a few episodes, eventually culminating in a kiss between them, it would have been infinitely more interesting than all of that Nellie Sabre store ********. Then they're set-up for Jim hiding it from Pam and the two dealing with it once Pam finds out.

Along with Steve Carell, I think the biggest thing that's been missing from the Office is discord between Pam and Jim. Since they've been happily married, they've become two of the most annoying characters on the show.
    Agree and disagree. They could have had things go a little further than they did (like 3 episodes) and set up drama when they returned to Scranton but on the other hand, a lot of people got really attached to the Jim and Pam situation and if anything were to happen to the marriage, those same people would have rioted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jays Claw View Post
    Could be a good show if they keep lots of the funny in the sabotaging.
    Is this tonight?

My tv schedule did not show The Office for tonight and NBC's website doesn't show it either.

http://www.nbc.com/schedule/

vCash
    April 12 is the date of the next episode
    YOU TRIED HARD MIAMI

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    Agree and disagree. They could have had things go a little further than they did (like 3 episodes) and set up drama when they returned to Scranton but on the other hand, a lot of people got really attached to the Jim and Pam situation and if anything were to happen to the marriage, those same people would have rioted
    I wonder how many people actually like where Jim and Pam are at right now. Their story has played out and if their characters are to become relevant again, it will have to be through a bump in the marriage. Who's going to tune in to watch them renew their wedding vows?

I think The Office has a loyal enough fan base that they could get away with doing that without losing viewers. In the end, they'd have them make up anyway. Besides, their marriage isn't exactly perfect as is. Jim's wife is out of work for an extended period and when she finally comes back, he can't wait to get out of town to Florida?
    [IMG]http://********.com/image.php?u=80452&type=sigpic&dateline=1310177540[/IMG]
    Remember

vCash
    I'd love to see some friction between Jim and Pam. They're too....perfect. No conflict makes for some boring television.
    YOU TRIED HARD MIAMI

vCash
    Weird... it said two nights ago that the episdoe would be airing on the 22nd. But now it says the 29th. And now you're saying April 12th? I'm lost...

vCash
    Looks like episode 20 will air tonight.

vCash
    about time they showed a new one

vCash
    The british ginger with the chin wart has ruined the show for me. Whatever opportunity they had to make the show work without Steve Carell has officially been botched, and I just can't watch anymore.

Philadelphia 76ers

"All the time us."

Thanks to JDink24 on the sig

vCash
    i thought it was alright

vCash
    loved the stanley thing at the beginning

vCash
    that was a pretty funny episode... love the end with Hank too... "You don't think, it couldn't have been magic?" ROFL...

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast