Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    I think it's just damage control by the Yotes...when a player goes public about trade demands it lowers their stock and really puts the GM behind the 8 ball. I'm sure they'll be listening to offers and move him if the right one comes along
    Bingo. Demanding a trade in public really hurts the value. Heatley was traded for Cheechoo, Michalek, and a 2nd rounder. I'm sure they could have gotten much more value if he didn't go public. Cheechoo was useless, and Ottawa came out losing big time.

Look at other demanding trade players, and you can see the value isn't there. I'm sure Columbus could have gotten more for Filatov too.

Phoenix shouldn't be in a rush to trade Turris. They have until December before he's out for the year. I'm Turris would rather play for the 'Yotes instead of not playing. If they find the right deal, with it being around fair, they'll do it.

These deals around Bozak are stupid, guys!

vCash
    I would do kadri for turris. I'd even throw in a 3rd rounder.

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Are you kidding me? Turris has proven nothing at the NHL level while having been given multiple seasons to try and produce, not getting more than 25 points, and you would give up a top prospect and a third round pick? Good thing your not the GM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Ladies and Gentleman, Mike Milbury!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaneuf3 View Post
    Are you kidding me? Turris has proven nothing at the NHL level while having been given multiple seasons to try and produce, not getting more than 25 points, and you would give up a top prospect and a third round pick? Good thing your not the GM.
    i agree with you, why does everyone have such a hard on for the kid
    what has he done other then be a big ***** and sit out for whatever reason

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345