Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    That's why I said maybe. It would take Kadri. They might also consider Colborne with McKegg, D'Amigo, Olden, Frattin, or Biggs but probably not. Why trade a potential elite offensive talent for mediocre talent...quality over quantity

Not with similar value to those 2. Let me try to compare it to something else...would you trade Kadri for Bozak and Komisarek?
    Are you buying dinner first or am I just getting straight ****ed
    Ok point made but a package of second and third tier specs with one or both of those two maybe
    Last edited by ghost dog; 09-27-2011 at 05:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost dog View Post
    Are you buying dinner first or am I just getting straight ****ed
    Ok point made but a package of second and third tier specs with one or both of those two maybe
    Kadri and a pizza for Bozak and Komisarek?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    Kadri and a pizza for Bozak and Komisarek?
    I would rather have Kadri than Bozak and both of them than Komi and if I could package Bozak, Komi and some guys down the line and get Turris I get rid of Komi and his 4.5 mil great in the locker room lousy where it counts (on the ice) and Bozak who I don't hate I just don't like, Then Gardiner stays. Bonus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantHustle View Post
    I wouldn't give up a ton for him maybe Jussi Ryanns and a Dman and a pick
    Gunner

vCash
    odd fact... ron wilson has signed up for a twitter account.. this early, he only follows a few people, himself.. one of them? Kyle Turris...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nstojic View Post
    odd fact... ron wilson has signed up for a twitter account.. this early, he only follows a few people, himself.. one of them? Kyle Turris...
    He's also following Komisarek

But him following Turris is pretty funny.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Is it not a fake account?

vCash
    No its a real Ron Wilson account. Pretty well all of the Maple Leafs personnel on twitter have confirmed it.

vCash
    ^^ Not allowed to use it on game day
    JAYS RAPSLEAFSRAIDERS

(disclaimer:
    All opinions are just out of my head and in no way can be taken as fact until they happen
    )

vCash
    Very strange that Turris is following. Hmmmm

vCash
    I think he's an interesting player and he's still under the age of 23. While he's never going to live up to his draft status of that year (2007), he did make improvements last year. He's not worth the price it would probably take to get him out of Phoenix realistically. I would say realistically he's only a slightly better player than Bozak when comparing them both at their highest points.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by halladaymvp View Post
    Very strange that Turris is following. Hmmmm
    Turris isn't following any Leafs or Leafs personnel/management...

It's the Leafs doing the following.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Kurt Overhardt, the agent for the unsigned center, confirmed that Turris has asked the Coyotes for a trade.

"This has never been about money, we've been upfront with the club from Day 1," Overhardt told ESPN.com Thursday. "We've respectfully requested that the player had the opportunity to move forward in his career by having a fresh start."

Coyotes general manager Don Maloney's stance has been that he wouldn't trade Turris. And that hasn't changed.

"The CBA gives us certain rights to Turris and we are exercising our rights," Maloney told ESPN.com in an email Thursday. "There will be a point in the future Turris will have the right to decide who he wants to play for and how much he will accept.

"He is not at this stage, given his age and experience. If he wants to play in the NHL this season, he will re-sign with us. We will not trade his rights under any circumstances and are prepared to live with the consequences if he decides to sit out this, and future, seasons."
    Officially asks to be dealt

vCash
    I would explore the option if I were Burke. But the deal would have to be based around Bozak. Simply because we don't have room another center on a one way contract. And I don't wanna give them Grabovski and they wouldn't trade Connolly. So looks like Bozak would be a piece going back. I would explore the option of moving Lombardi, as well. Might be a fairer trade for Phoenix.

I could see Lombardi and a 3rd for Turris and a 2nd. I don't think they would be too interested in our d-men since they have good D specs now. But worth exploring for sure.

vCash
    After posting that, I realized Phoenix didn't do much to keep him around in the first place lol so maybe they would prefer Bozak. Even though I think Lombardi is a prefect fit for Phoenix (still).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast