Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you think Mike Vick will make the Hall Of Fame?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 21.43%
  • No

22 78.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Will Michael Vick Make Hall Of Fame?

Yes this is an interesting question.... Its still early but assuming he continues to mirror numbers similar to last season for next 3-4 years... think he is worthy of the Hall Of Fame??? Does he need a championship to get himself in?

Has he done enough as a running QB to overlook his passing stats early on?
    Has he changed enough now to make him an all-around guy?
    Is he that Dynamic of a player that he redefined the position to get him in?
    Is he not good enough in your eyes?
    Last edited by rhymeratic; 09-18-2011 at 06:28 PM.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    i guess /:
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    No way

vCash
    if he has 2-3 more years like last year and wins a superbowl i believe so since he will be the NFLs all time leading rusher at QB

vCash
    Yup and eagles will win the SB this year and nxt year to cement his legacy

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesbaby4lyfe View Post
    Yup and eagles will win the SB this year and nxt year to cement his legacy
    lol baby steps. lets make the playoffs first

vCash
    No way in hell...He was too bad of a QB in Atlanta

He was a great rusher, but you dont get into the HOF as a QB with only 1 3000 yard passing year and 2 years of 20+ TDs...If he can do what he did last year for the next 5 years MAYBE I consider it, but I just dont see that happening

vCash
    I dunno... he had some OUTSTANDING years as a rushing QB in ATL... hard to overlook that.... AND he was dynamic where teams had to change their entire defense for him the way they used to for Barry Sanders aka (tackle a space) not the player.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    I don't think there are any dog murderers in the HOF so I'll say no.

vCash
    yes, he'll follow the steve young timeline.

vCash
    no
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Nope, he needs a ring.
    [CENTER[IMG]http://static.rogerebert.com/redactor_assets/pictures/scanners/moonrise-kingdom-wes-andersons-miniatures/mkwhatbird-thumb-510x275-49306.jpg[/CENTER]

vCash

Thumbs up Vick will Definitely be a Hall Of Famer, once he Plays

Once he Stays Healthy, plays near or at least 7 seasons including this one, YES HE WILL DEFENITELY.

Vick is the ALL TIME RUSHING LEADERS FOR QB, and he is Just 31, Imagine the Record he will set, for one of the MOST DYNAMIC QBs Ever, There was Cunningham and Steve Young and others, but NONE like Vick. (He may get into the Hall of Fame just because of that..or maybe not, but anyway his QB Play has gained High Respect for Past and Present, and will be looked back on for GENERATIONS to come)

Compare these Stats with Hall of Fame QB, Steve Young who is 24th All Time Passing with 33,124 yds;

At age 31, in his second season as SF Starter, Young had 11,877 passing yards to date at season's end, and as we all know he had his best years in his 30's, all the way through mid and late 30's.

Vick , at age 31, currently has 16, 802 yards in 115th place, and with 7 games to go there is no reason he shouldnt get at least 200 a game so he should finish the season with at least 3000 yards again, and career 18,202 at least. If he averages at least 2487 the next 6 seasons he will surpass Youngs total. He is on pace to average at least 3000 a year since his return, so he can surpass that in 5 years. (Imagine Vick did not miss basically 3 full seasons as a Starter, he averaged more than 2400 yards a year the previous 2 seasons before serving time, Vick couldve already have at least 24,000 yds for his Career today)

Steve finished with 232 TD Passes, 23rd all time, and 43 Rushing TD.

Vick currently has 104 Passing TD's and 32 Rushing TD's., He should get at least 100 more Passing TDs and will more than likely surpass Youngs Rushing TD's by a good margin.

Steve Young finished with 4239 rushing yds, at 5.9 yds per att, 25.1 yds a game.

Vick currently has 5165 Rushing Yards, 7.2 yds per rush and 48.3 yds a game. He should get at least 3000 more for his career, finishing with well over 8000 yds, possibly doubling Young's total, and 3000 yards more than Randall Cunningham, second on the all time rushing QBs with 4928.

On the Negative side Vick currently has 69 career Interceptions, Steve finished with 107, so their stats may be similar in that field comes the end of Vick's career.

Steve Youngs Career QB rating is much Higher at 96.8 to Vick's 80.1, but Vick still gets Significant stats very comparable and sometimes exceeding Young's, and 80.1 is pretty good.

Yes, he does not have the championships like Steve, but with the Team he has, that potential is there for sometime within the next 5 yrs, and even if he doesnt, once he stays Healthy and plays, his stats will get him in.

Michael Vick is a FUTURE NFL HALL OF FAMER

vCash
    No he will not, hes never been an elite passer in the league not to mention a complete scumbag off it... hes not even a top 5 qb in the game

vCash
    Vick will go in when Tebow does, as in never. Ridiculous.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast