Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    75,370
    vCash
    1500

    Canucks among teams interested in Mccabe

    #NHL news. Several teams have made inquiries for Bryan Mccabe including #Isles #Blues #Canucks. He continues to leave all his options open
    https://twitter.com/#!/realkyper/sta...36217284603904
    #3in5


    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,910
    vCash
    1000
    I'd expect him to stay in the East coast. He's never played in the West, and just had another child. I don't expect him to move far at all.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,082
    vCash
    1500
    I'm not really sure we have room for him. Our defense is stacked. But I would welcome him with open arms if we got him.
    TAKE PRIDE

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mission, BC
    Posts
    2,213
    vCash
    1500
    Wouldnt mind at all.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    VANCOUVER
    Posts
    50,744
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    I'd expect him to stay in the East coast. He's never played in the West, and just had another child. I don't expect him to move far at all.
    He actually played with the Canucks from 1997-99 when Keenan picked him up in a trade. The next year he played for the Hawks, then headed east ...

    His time with the Canucks is what established him. Before that he was just another floundering NY Islander.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mission, BC
    Posts
    2,213
    vCash
    1500
    Good call, he was the major piece in getting the other Sedin.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,910
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    He actually played with the Canucks from 1997-99 when Keenan picked him up in a trade. The next year he played for the Hawks, then headed east ...

    His time with the Canucks is what established him. Before that he was just another floundering NY Islander.
    I don't know how that got passed me. .. Has three seasons in the West, two with Vancouver, and another with the Hawks. But still, he hasn't played in the West in twelve years. I doubt he returns now with another new child.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    VANCOUVER
    Posts
    50,744
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    I don't know how that got passed me. .. Has three seasons in the West, two with Vancouver, and another with the Hawks. But still, he hasn't played in the West in twelve years. I doubt he returns now with another new child.
    Yeah that might mean he doesn't come out here. But he could move his family just like any other player no?

    About McCabe on the team: obviously he'd be a great addition. Problem is, it doesn't solve our 2nd line weakness.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,910
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Yeah that might mean he doesn't come out here. But he could move his family just like any other player no?

    About McCabe on the team: obviously he'd be a great addition. Problem is, it doesn't solve our 2nd line weakness.
    I just doubt he completely moves his family considering they've now lived in the East coast for so long. I was hearing rumors at the deadline that he wouldn't accept a deal out West. the Isles are the best fit IMO.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    75,370
    vCash
    1500
    Canucks were interested in offering UFA defenceman Bryan McCabe, 36, a PTO, but the former Vancouver blueliner balked.
    Latest from Kuzma.
    #3in5


    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •