3:30 PM #3 Alabama @ #23 Penn State

4:30 PM #12 South Carolina @ Georgia

6:00 PM ESPN3.com Southern Illinois @ Ole Miss

7:00 PM ESPN3.com UAB @ #18 Florida

7:00 PM New Mexico @ #14 Arkansas

7:30 PM ESPN3.com Connecticut @ Vanderbilt

8:00 PM ESPN3.com Northwestern State @ #2 LSU

vCash
    Alabama should beat Penn St, but they'll have a harder time than they did last year with that team. Defensively they're good enough to shut down anyone, but their QB situation is still a little scary.

vCash
    Miss State vs Auburn should be real interesting and could be a statement game for Miss State.

Alabama has a very dangerous game against Penn State.

vCash
    Based on the way each team played in Week 1, MSU/Auburn could be a bloodbath. Vick Ballard could realistically flirt with 200 yards on the ground if he gets enough touches.

South Carolina/Georgia should be a much closer game than it was last year. Neither team was particularly impressive last week, but I would actually lean toward the Dawgs at home.

As for my Gators, UAB will be a tougher game than it may look on paper. They gave MSU and Tennessee fits last year, and they have like 16 starters or something back on offense. Losing the turnover margin by three against this team would be more consequential than it was against FAU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    Based on the way each team played in Week 1, MSU/Auburn could be a bloodbath. Vick Ballard could realistically flirt with 200 yards on the ground if he gets enough touches.

South Carolina/Georgia should be a much closer game than it was last year. Neither team was particularly impressive last week, but I would actually lean toward the Dawgs at home.

As for my Gators, UAB will be a tougher game than it may look on paper. They gave MSU and Tennessee fits last year, and they have like 16 starters or something back on offense. Losing the turnover margin by three against this team would be more consequential than it was against FAU.
    I was telling another Gators fan at work that today. How if we turn the ball over this week UAB could keep it closer than we would like because they aren't a bad ball team.

I think MSU stomps a hole in Auburn. This will be a statement game for that team.

vCash
    It looks like Auburn is gonna beat Miss State they are up 41-27.

vCash
    Florida's secondary is still by far the shakiest unit of the defense, which is a scary notion heading into a game against Tyler Bray's arm and Justin Hunter's hops. Fortunately UT's offensive line is still very thin and very inexperienced. Hopefully Dominique Easley, Ron Powell, and the return of Sharrif Floyd can compensate.

MSU-Auburn was a hell of a game. Both teams are terrible at defending the run, but Vick Ballard is a beast. He could be closing in on the Knile Davis degree of underrated.

I also guess I'm done picking Georgia to win even though they probably should have won last night.