Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Who will be 14?

vCash

Who will be 14?

Rumors are that Mizzou is the 1st choice and WVU the second. I think ACC teams are worried that the SEC will beat them up too much. What do y'all think... I'd like Mizzou then offer VT and UVA.
    Last edited by CaseyRyback; 09-19-2011 at 06:40 PM.

vCash
    I bet they get both WVU and Missouri.

vCash
    SEC supposedly rejected West Va so they're out. ACC raised the exit fee all the way to $20M (!) so that likely eliminates Virginia, Clemson, and Virginia Tech.

Only viable option is Missouri because they bring St. Louis and KC markets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    SEC supposedly rejected West Va so they're out. ACC raised the exit fee all the way to $20M (!) so that likely eliminates Virginia, Clemson, and Virginia Tech.

Only viable option is Missouri because they bring St. Louis and KC markets.
    They bring a share of each market, but Kansas City has more Nebraska and Kansas fans than it does Missouri fans. St Louis also has a lot of Illinois fans. Missouri is still a great choice though, solid school with sports programs that are usually pretty competitive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrat218
    They bring a share of each market, but Kansas City has more Nebraska and Kansas fans than it does Missouri fans. St Louis also has a lot of Illinois fans. Missouri is still a great choice though, solid school with sports programs that are usually pretty competitive.
    Oh okay, I'm an SEC (Georgia) fan and we really don't know the area for the most part. Wouldn't mind seeing them bring another insane CFB fanbase like other SEC schools/Nebraska have.

Also heard that Auburn could move to the East if Mizzou joins, but that wouldn't change too much because UGA already plays AU every season anyway.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 09-20-2011 at 04:51 PM.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...cording-report

Im not a fan of Auburn moving to the East but I guess that's the only choice