Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    wow did Scheifele ever look like the real deal, if he keeps that up they will sure have a hard time sending him back to juniors.

vCash
    Oh man was that a blast, my throat and hand's hurt... that sounded awfully wrong but, you know.

Is anybody doing Winnipeg Jets sigs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhouse94 View Post
    wow did Scheifele ever look like the real deal, if he keeps that up they will sure have a hard time sending him back to juniors.
    I really didn't think he'd be able to crack this team but boy was he awesome. He needs to keep this up to make the team though. I'm expecting him to at least get to play in the first nine games and then the management will make their decision on him.

vCash
    Yeah he for sure will be sent down. I think him staying with the team for the first nine games has to happen.

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    No advertising on the boards was so weird IMO. I wish Brain Munz did the TV play by play, hes way better than Beyek(?)

vCash
    The announcers had a prob at the beginning , calling us the Thrashers and getting penalties wrong, whats with that, and liked how Buff set the tone early. What a beast. Nice fast game, like our speed and have some grit as well. Looked like MTS was wild and players looked stunned by it. End of game looked like we won the cup, players waving at the fans and the fans staying. Loved it.

vCash
    Any line combinations you guys would like to see? I wouldn't mind Burmistrov and Kane trying some things out. Kane is gritt while Burmistrov is very skilled. If chemstry is found, then I really think they're going to find tons of success together

vCash
    Should be a good game tonight against the Preds. Team's looked pretty good thus far. Not a playoff team, but not a lottery team from what I've seen.

vCash
    Anyone watching the game? Winnipeg has been really good. A lot of pressure on Auld thus far.

vCash
    Another goal from Mark. He deserves to stay with this team for at least the first nine games. He's been one of the best forwards, and it's not like the Jets are really deep in the middle. I like Antropov and Little better on the wing.

vCash
    Goal
    Chris Mason (starter)
    Ondrej Pavelec

Defencemen
    Brett Festerling Derek Meech

Randy Jones Zach Bogosian
    Mark Stuart Ron Hainsey

Forwards
    Andrew Ladd Bryan Little Blake Wheeler
    Evander Kane Mark Scheifele Jason Gregoire
    Janne Pesonen Alex Burmistrov Nik Antropov
    Patrice Cormier Ben Maxwell Troy Bodie
    Trying some things out. McJoe named that very first line-up tonight, and that could really start out the year. Mark, Bryan, and Alex is three nice lines up the ice. They each have a winger. I really like Mark with Evander Kane. Mark's still fighting for a roster spot.

Derek Meech has also been alright. I liked him in Detroit. He'll probably be the #1 defenseman in when an injury, suspention, or healthy scratch occurs. He can also play the wing.

vCash
    Really picking up the pace.

vCash
    Man we need some centers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Man we need some centers
    Antropov and Little will probably play quite a bit of centre this year if Marky Mark doesn't make the team. Brendan Morrison would have been a nice one and done type player in Winnipeg. He'd be getting first line minutes here too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12