Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Bogosian resigns

Zach Bogosian has inked a two-year, $5 million contract with the Winnipeg Jets.
    According to TSN, he will make $2 million this season and $3 million next year. The 21-year-old blueliner has already played three seasons at the NHL level, but he struggled last year with 17 points and a minus-27 rating in 71 games. He has a great deal of potential though and is expected to a valuable member of the Jets organization moving forward.

rotoworld

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    Good to get him signed. Looks like our Defence is looking pretty strong and young!
    Last edited by wagnall; 09-15-2011 at 11:31 AM.

vCash
    Love the way this team is going, i'm a big fan of defense and it looks like this team is built to satisfy my desire.

GO JETS GO!

vCash
    Jet teams have always been about speed and exciting players. This team seems to be going in that direction and I'm loving it. Down here will not get many games except when they play Florida or Tampa and I already have choice seats for when the Jets come here. Not hard to get , no one goes anyway!

vCash
    I'm glad hes resigned but I don't think hes going to live up to his potential.