0 0%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Nick Evans is so beast right now.

vCash
    Man, that Evans is a waste.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet6986 View Post
    Funny to me that all those who were saying that Nick Evans is a AAAA player have not said one word the last few weeks since he has received regular playing time.

Again, I want to stress, I am not saying that Evans is going to be a savior, just that he never got a legit chance while other players with less credentials and minor league stats get opportunity after opportunity.

I'm glad to see him doing well, I thought he was better than others did.
    Actually I have said plenty about Nick Evans since I made that comment. I called for him to get starts at first to find out once and for all if he was worth keeping. I called for Duda to go to RF so Evans could play every day and I said with the call ups he should not lose starting time since he has done nothing wrong since getting his chance.

I would have to be a moron to keep bashing a guy who is playing well and on the team I root for. I am not rooting against Evans at all. If he proves to be more than a utility guy( that is what AAAA guys end up as) I will be happy since it means the team I root for will be better then I expected.

So what were you expecting from those of us who said he AAAA quality? Were you hoping we would root against him?

vCash
    Duda smash

vCash
    Duda with another BOMB.

vCash
    Good job by Byrdak to put two away. But now it's Igarashi...

vCash
    God Almighty, when does Igarashi's contract run out? He can't get off this roster quick enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoNyMetsGo View Post
    Actually I have said plenty about Nick Evans since I made that comment. I called for him to get starts at first to find out once and for all if he was worth keeping. I called for Duda to go to RF so Evans could play every day and I said with the call ups he should not lose starting time since he has done nothing wrong since getting his chance.

I would have to be a moron to keep bashing a guy who is playing well and on the team I root for. I am not rooting against Evans at all. If he proves to be more than a utility guy( that is what AAAA guys end up as) I will be happy since it means the team I root for will be better then I expected.

So what were you expecting from those of us who said he AAAA quality? Were you hoping we would root against him?
    Geez, get defensive much?

All I said was that the posters who crapped on him for doing poorly in small samples are awfully quiet during his hot stretch with playing time.

I never said you are rooting against your team, damn!

More like I am defending my position, not attacking anyone else's.

vCash
    God Almighty, when does Igarashi's contract run out? He can't get off this roster quick enough.
    I believe his contract is up in just a few weeks. I can not see them bringing him back unless he offers to help pay for Jose Reyes next deal.

vCash
    Geez, get defensive much?

All I said was that the posters who crapped on him for doing poorly in small samples are awfully quiet during his hot stretch with playing time.

I never said you are rooting against your team, damn!

More like I am defending my position, not attacking anyone else's.
    Of course you attacked. You said it was funny we have not been heard from. Since I was the main one calling him AAAA quality I assumed you were looking for a response from me.

If I was defensive I would still be calling him a bad player. I have freely admitted he is proving me wrong. So no I am not defensive at all, I am just wondering what you were expecting from people who are now wrong? Besides admitting that? You seemed to think we should still be against Evans, that would be stupid of me.

I find it funny that the last few days when his BA dropped from .300 to .270 people like you had nothing to say either. But whatever.

vCash
    Iggy with a K. Everything went better than expected.

vCash
    Alright Stinson!!

vCash
    I think he's already one of the best in our pen lol

vCash
    Great to see Stinson finally make the majors, have been a fan of him for years now and the kid looked good.

I still think he is better suited to be a starter since he has 4 pitches he can throw for strikes.

vCash
    Enough of these Burkhardt interviews during games, christ!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast