• Aaron Rodgers

74 57.81%
  • Brady

9 7.03%
  • Othere

2 1.56%
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Can Brees win MVP over Rodgers?

Now that the Packers lost I think that Brees has a very good shot at the MVP award.

Rodgers: 40 TDs 6 Ints 4360 Yds 68.1 Cmp%

Brees: 37 TDs 11 Ints 4780 Yds 71.5 Cmp%

Packers - 13-1
    Saints - 11-3

Brees will break the Yds record and has a shot at the Cmp% record this year. Rodgers will not break any records this year.

Do you think that Brees has a shot at the MVP award?

doubt it
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals 21) Reds

What are the rushing stats? I have a hard time believing Brees has better stats than Rodgers in that area. Ultimately, the Pack will have a better record and they did beat New Orleans, so I'd give it to Rodgers, who will probably see limited action between now and the playoffs so there won't be any stat padding, whereas Brees and the Saints will play full-tilt to try and get a first round bye.

Offesnive player of the year should go to Brees.

i voted painter

Quote Originally Posted by TC119 View Post
    What are the rushing stats? I have a hard time believing Brees has better stats than Rodgers in that area. Ultimately, the Pack will have a better record and they did beat New Orleans, so I'd give it to Rodgers, who will probably see limited action between now and the playoffs so there won't be any stat padding, whereas Brees and the Saints will play full-tilt to try and get a first round bye.

Offesnive player of the year should go to Brees.
    rodgers - 56 attempts for 239 yards and 3 Tds

Brees - 19 attempts for 72 yards and 1 Tds

Brees should win the MVP

I've thought for a while that Brees > Rodgers, but that's just me. I also think Saints > Green Bay, too. Yes, I know Green Bay won their Week 1 matchup. I think it will be a different outcome if they meet in the Playoffs, though.

If Brees has 2 more games like he had yesterday he has a shot at winning it. It's definitely a possibility

I just hope the Saints/Packers meet in the playoffs!

Yep, the game of the year will be the packers vs saints in the nfc championship game. As for mvp it's close. If I had a vote it would be brees. But, it's still very close. If the pack loose another one and brees keeps playing like he is, I think he will get it.

If the packers Lose the next 2 games I think Brees will get strong consideration. He's Gonna Pass Marinos record, and Crack the 40 TDs, With the Packers playing at home in the cold I could see Rodgers throwing less.. It's a tight race eve Brady has a chance

Right now I think a slight edge goes to Rodgers, but Brees still has a chance depending on the rest of the season. With Jennings out and playing in what could be bad weather for the final two games, I think Brees could very well end up winning.

rodgers will win it still but the loss yesterday will bring the first place votes alot closer

Are we voting on who is the most valuable player of the season or the player that has put up the best stats the last couple of weeks. How quickly people forget Brees losing to a winless Rams team, or that he has 100 plus more pass attempts. Whatever, Brees will win it and won't deserve it.

Congrats Brees wins the award for most pass attempts and getting to play in nice weather/dome the most times. Apparently, that makes you the mvp.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast