Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula 1

vCash
    Yeah it sucks, I didn't even get an offer from Reneault or Mercedes. Oh well, if I really tried, I could get through the season in a day or two and seeing as though it's raining like it's going out of fashion I think I might.

Also, I found a pretty cool website (unfortunately it's another forum) that has all the best car setups for the race tracks so when you guys get the game I can copy the setups here if you like.

vCash
    I hope Jarno Trulli dies, the bastard cost me 1st place at Monaco and I was doing all 78 laps...I ended up coming 20 something, I finished 13th but 100 seconds of time penalties because I kept "cutting corners" because I was missing my frigging front wing and couldn't turn or slow down properly.

vCash
    I really hope Vettel doesn't win tonight. I like the guy and he's a great driver but I'm sick of him winning, love to see Webber get up but anyone but Vettel will do.

vCash
    Yeah this season is nothing like last season where it went down to the final race of the season in Brasil. I don't hate Vettel, but I don't love him either, a great driver no doubt.

vCash
    Just got to see highlights from the Singapore race last year, God I hope this race is just as good - sadly last year at Singapore 5 drivers were in contention to win the Championship so either way this race won't have as much "oomph". Fernando HAS to finish on pole to make Vettel push harder in the next few races.

EDIT: a lot of rumors flying around that Kimi Raikkonen could return to Formula 1, probably racing for Williams (Barrichello likely gone?). James Allen said rumors are true and strong possibility Kimi could return, although doesn't necessarily mean he will.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/gr...-1226145105379

I wouldn't be surprised to see him go to Lotus-Renault, especially if Petrov continues to struggle and if Kubica can't return.
    Last edited by LegendX; 09-25-2011 at 07:57 AM.

vCash
    My alarm didn't go off so I overslept by two and a half hours and missed the first 50 ****ing laps

So I got up to see Vettel has a ten second lead in first and Hamilton is having to climb back from 8th place. Hoo-****ing-rah.

vCash
    Looks like we're going to get a good finish with Button closing in on Vettel.

Button was 7/1 to win the race over here and I turned it down

EDIT: Button ended up not catching up, so a good non-bet from me
    Last edited by Wilson; 09-25-2011 at 10:09 AM.

vCash
    Lol Wilson, you would've been better off still sleeping, overall it was a boring race but Button did a great job trying to catch up - if only there were another lap or two, Button would've caught him. Ferrari have some serious issues, they just don't seem as competitive as Red Bull and McLaren, I mean, even Fernando Alonso didn't look competitive and when you have a driver like him and he isn't competitive you know there's something wrong. Hamilton did well considering the issues he faced. Di Resta and Sutil were nice surprises.

On to Suzuka!

vCash
    Suzuka should be fun, it's a really nice track.

I'm going to have someone chuck a bucket of water on me before that race, I'm not missing any of it.

vCash
    I hope it rains in suzuka

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    I fell asleep after about 30 laps, I was nodding off throughout those aswell. Had 3 games of twenty-20 cricket that day and there was no way I could stay awake and watch the race.
    From what I seen there was some good little battles but Vettel way out in front. And Mark Webber needs to learn how to start!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    I fell asleep after about 30 laps, I was nodding off throughout those aswell. Had 3 games of twenty-20 cricket that day and there was no way I could stay awake and watch the race.
    From what I seen there was some good little battles but Vettel way out in front. And Mark Webber needs to learn how to start!
    Webber actually had a good start in comparison to his other starts, also, Ferrari and McLaren typically have more power off the line, plus Webber - as always - had issues with KERS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Webber actually had a good start in comparison to his other starts, also, Ferrari and McLaren typically have more power off the line, plus Webber - as always - had issues with KERS.
    That's true I suppose, plus he was on the dirty side of the track.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    That's true I suppose, plus he was on the dirty side of the track.
    Yeah, not to mention the fact that Vettel obviously has a better car.

For Vettel to LOSE the championship to Button, Button would pretty much have to finish every race in first place and Vettel has to finish out of the points in ever race.

I suppose this is Ferrari fans getting a taste of their own medicine, we got to see The Great One win race after race and championship after championship. I just hope next season is more competitive.

Edit: well I got screwed by my game again my team gave me a bad race strategy in terms of pit stops and Webber was able to get 15 laps out of tires that fall off a cliff after 10 laps all while maintaining a 6-7 second lead over me while I was pushing hard and the worst thing of all was my tires were screwed by the end ofthe final lap and I ended up off the road and got passed by Vettel oh well, I enjoyed it, you guys need to get this game so I'm not the only one talking about it oh and in that race for some reason Alonso came last - Ferrari is doing terrible by their standards, 5th in constructors, Alonso is 8th and Massa 10th.
    Last edited by LegendX; 09-26-2011 at 01:29 AM.

vCash
    Finished my second season, won it comfortably but it went right down to Sao Paulo to win the contractors. I started on pole and Barrichello started on the front row with me. I took the lead but realized it was Barrichello's home GP so I let him past, but Massa got by me too so I had to push it, I got past hike but unfortunately knocked him off the track, I just wanted to get past and let him finish 3rd lol, I can't believe I was sentimental enough to let Barrichello past me so he could win his home GP

EDIT: I'm pissed off though because again I didn't get a contract fromany of the big name teams the best offer I got was Lotus-Renault I stuck with Williams again.
    Last edited by LegendX; 09-26-2011 at 06:44 AM.

Page 8 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast