Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    This is how Alonso can claim a third World Championship in Brazil:

- By finishing first with Vettel fifth or lower
    - By finishing second with Vettel eighth or lower
    - By finishing third with Vettel 10th or lower
    Doubtful that this happens. Even bet my PSD account.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ_JKidd View Post
    Doubtful that this happens. Even bet my PSD account.
    Yeah, well, people thought Hamilton would win the Championship, and he lost his chance a long time ago. Nobody ever expected Alonso would be this strong, very, very, very few people even gave him a chance (I can confidently say that I was one of those very few). He's been racing incredibly well in a much inferior car, and with how good Alonso is (the best in the world) and how unpredictable Formula 1 can be, I don't think its out of this world that Alonso becomes world champion.

I will believe until I see the end result.

vCash
    I'm with you Legend, I think Alonso has every chance to win it all. His form has just been unbelievable, he has more podiums than anyone else I think in a far inferior car (apart from reliability of course). With the rain and the very realistic chance that Vettel's car breaks down, I honestly think both guys have a 50-50 chance this weekend.

The message to all other drivers on the grid should be, if you happen to find yourself near Vettel or Alonso heading into the first couple of corners, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM! We don't need Grosjean, Maldonado or Perez or someone deciding the title. By all means race them later on in the race if you find yourself near them, but for the love of God don't force them to retire on the first corner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    I'm with you Legend, I think Alonso has every chance to win it all. His form has just been unbelievable, he has more podiums than anyone else I think in a far inferior car (apart from reliability of course). With the rain and the very realistic chance that Vettel's car breaks down, I honestly think both guys have a 50-50 chance this weekend.

The message to all other drivers on the grid should be, if you happen to find yourself near Vettel or Alonso heading into the first couple of corners, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM! We don't need Grosjean, Maldonado or Perez or someone deciding the title. By all means race them later on in the race if you find yourself near them, but for the love of God don't force them to retire on the first corner
    YEAH TIMO GLOCK!!! GET OUT OF MASSA'S WAY BEFORE YOU COST HIM THW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Ohhh wait...

vCash
    YEAH TIMO GLOCK!!! GET OUT OF MASSA'S WAY BEFORE YOU COST HIM THW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Ohhh wait...

Timo Glock a true British hero

vCash
    ****ing Germans

vCash
    Come on Web! Be an arse and get yourself a win here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    Come on Web! Be an arse and get yourself a win here.
    **** him if he does that.

vCash
    Kobayashi won't be back with Sauber next year. Damn. I wish they made this decision sooner, I honestly wouldn't have been opposed to him taking Massa's seat. Kobayashi can flat out drive when he's in form, and he'll battle anybody wheel to wheel. Would've been a great team mate for Alonso.

vCash
    Kobayashi won't be back with Sauber next year. Damn. I wish they made this decision sooner, I honestly wouldn't have been opposed to him taking Massa's seat. Kobayashi can flat out drive when he's in form, and he'll battle anybody wheel to wheel. Would've been a great team mate for Alonso.
    He had a couple of collisions in Korea and ran over one of his mechanics at one point, but other than that I can't remember Kobayashi making a mistake. He's out while Maldonado and Grosjean are in. Sponsorships control these decisions too much but I don't know what can be done about it.

But with that being said, I don't know why Kobayashi couldn't find himself a big sponsor. I thought motor racing was big in Japan with with the big motor companies like Honda and Toyota, plus the giant companies like Samsung and Sony, you would have thought Kamui could easily get a good sponsor. Weird.

Hopefully he'll be back in the future.

vCash
    Lame. Qualifying and the race are on at 3am.

I won't watch Qualy, but I'll watch the race.

vCash
    I really really hope Lewis wins tomorrow to cap off the season and his McLaren tenure in style.

vCash
    Alonso has gambled with a wet setup for the race.

I'm currently doing a rain dance.

vCash
    Welp, after constant reports of heavy rain expected, we're going to have a dry race.

Fantastic. Going to be damn near impossible.

But I'll always back Alonso.

vCash
    Wow, my god. What a start.

Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast