Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 48 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula 1

vCash
    I know it has been at least a decade since I really followed F1, but it really sucks for the other driver if your teammate is top 1. Remember the fiasco with Ferrari when they had Shumi and Barrichelo?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    **** me, 6 laps and we're already into an ad.
    One HD?

Webber 3rd, I'll take that. Nothing he can do now Championship-wise but I'd like a win or two to close out the season.

Also, Schumacher has been super unlucky this season. There's always someone/something that ****s his chances of a good race.

Also, also, why doesn't Vettel's car ever have any small issues but Webber seems to get the odd one. (KERS today). (This is me just being annoyed at Vettel winning again though )

vCash
    Hamilton is such a ***** "Can't catch him"

Well...you're a race car driver, pull your ****ing finger out and get after him!
    Give it a rest. Hamilton didn't do anything wrong today. They thought he had a chance of catching up when Webber's KERS was offline. Then it came back on with a few laps left and he was faster again. A healthy Red Bull was clearly the fastest car this weekend. Get off Hamilton's case.

What an awesome job by Alonso today though. Ferrari duked everybody with that seventh gear length, it made the McLaren's look like back markers on the first lap.

I can't wait for Abu Dhabi. I feel like Alonso has to pull a win out here if he's going to win the championship. He'll be mathematically alive regardless but if Vettel cruises to another win, I think the championship will be all his with just two races left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    Give it a rest. Hamilton didn't do anything wrong today. They thought he had a chance of catching up when Webber's KERS was offline. Then it came back on with a few laps left and he was faster again. A healthy Red Bull was clearly the fastest car this weekend. Get off Hamilton's case.

What an awesome job by Alonso today though. Ferrari duked everybody with that seventh gear length, it made the McLaren's look like back markers on the first lap.

I can't wait for Abu Dhabi. I feel like Alonso has to pull a win out here if he's going to win the championship. He'll be mathematically alive regardless but if Vettel cruises to another win, I think the championship will be all his with just two races left.
    Sorry, but I don't hear other drivers say "I can't catch him". It's not something a driver of Hamilton's caliber should say or even think.

And the championship is over if Vettel wins the next race. ****ing Ferrari, they need to work their ***** off and give Alonso some more upgrades or a better setup, something to help him, because pretty much nothing has worked all year (on a significant level) and Alonso has had to push the ar beyond it's limits to be competitive.

vCash
    Sorry, but I don't hear other drivers say "I can't catch him". It's not something a driver of Hamilton's caliber should say or even think.

And the championship is over if Vettel wins the next race. ****ing Ferrari, they need to work their ***** off and give Alonso some more upgrades or a better setup, something to help him, because pretty much nothing has worked all year (on a significant level) and Alonso has had to push the ar beyond it's limits to be competitive.
    Right, no-one else does it

I really don't see the problem. If Lewis was on his tail I could understand but he was a second and a half behind when Webber got his KERS back.

I'm pretty sure I've heard similar messages from Button and others since I started watching F1 too. It's just one of those things, sometimes there's nothing you can do.

vCash
    Rofl. Alonso was running out of fuel when he said that.

(note: didn't watch the video but I'm pretty sure I know which one it is lol)

Anyway, it annoys me when anybody says it, it even bothered me when Alonso said it. Even so, it looked like Hamilton just stopped fighting to catch Webber Nonetheless, I don't like Hamilton
    Last edited by LegendX; 10-29-2012 at 04:36 AM.

vCash
    On another note;

@SkySportsF1: Lotus confirm Raikkonen http://t.co/yi27iUNF

vCash
    Rofl. Alonso was running out of fuel when he said that.

(note: didn't watch the video but I'm pretty sure I know which one it is lol)

Anyway, it annoys me when anybody says it, it even bothered me when Alonso said it. Even so, it looked like Hamilton just stopped fighting to catch Webber Nonetheless, I don't like Hamilton
    It didn't seem that way to me. Over the whole weekend, Red Bull had the fastest car, easily. The McLarens were faster for a short while when Webber lost his KERS (that's also when Alonso got past him, although he might have managed it anyway with the form he's in). But once the KERS came back the Ref Bull was just a lot faster than the McLaren and it wasn't being driven by a bum or anything.

But whatever, I know you don't like Hamilton

vCash
    One more thing about India: the podiums are becoming really funny. Alonso always goes straight to the fence to spray the Ferrari guys on the ground and doesn't seem to want anything to do with the other guys on the podium. In India Vettel celebrated with the Red Bull guys and then went and sprayed Alonso with the champagne, Alonso didn't seem to react at all. I found that really funny, it seemed a bit cocky from Vettel. If I was being chased by the best driver in the world, I don't think I'd be spraying my champagne at him!

vCash
    I pray Alsonso wins at Abu Dhabi just to make this title chase entertaining till Brazil. I want the season to end like it did in 08!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Utd7 View Post
    I pray Alsonso wins at Abu Dhabi just to make this title chase entertaining till Brazil. I want the season to end like it did in 08!
    I'm still convinced that he has got at least one win left in him.

vCash
    This is how it will go guys, I guarantee it.

Vettel will win in Abu Dhabi

Alonso will win the US race. (although I can't recall what kind of track it is)

Webber will take the final race in Brazil again.

vCash
    Sorry Legend, Alonso won't be winning this race. Not because of anything to do with him and his car but because Maldonado is starting 4th on the grid. Lucky Webber is in front.

vCash
    VETTEL STARTING FROM THE BACK OF THE GRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Alonso's chance!!!!

vCash
    Hamilton is such a *****. He's all out there, driving well and setting the fastest time. I mean what the ****, who does he think he is? **** that guy!

I'm torn on who I want to see win the race. I always root for the British drivers and teams, but I've been rooting for Alonso to win the championship since it became a fight between him and Vettel.

With how much Hamilton has been gushing over Alonso the past few weeks, he'll probably pull over and let Alonso past anyway

Page 48 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast