Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    He'll stay at McLaren. Put Perez in a Ferrari next year and watch him go.
    Probably won't happen just yet, not while Alonso is doing so well, and Massa doing well at Monza helped a great deal - so did letting Alonso pass. If he finishes strong, he'll probably stay at Ferrari.

vCash
    I'm interested to see what will happen with the Force India drivers too. They've both been linked with big moves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Lol Wilson there are rumors of EVERYONE going to Ferrari. Schumacher won't go there because that's Alonso's team now, and Alonso has final say - as the #1 driver should - and I don't think Schumacher will want to have to compete with Alonso.
    Good point

At this stage in Schumi's career I don't think it's totally out of the question. Mercedes have given him a completely unreliable car this season (how many points has he lost through no fault of his own?), I think he'd jump at the chance to improve his car, even if it is as a number two.

vCash
    Ferrari should just sign De La rosa or Alguersiaeri to be Alonsos henchmen.

two "stars" in a team does not work, just check mclaren with alonso and hamilton, they tried so hard to favour hamilton that in the end neither won the title.

vCash
    Whoa now, there's absolutely nothing to suggest that De La Rosa or Alguersuari are ready for such a big drive yet. Ferrari have already suggested that Perez and Di Resta are too untested for them so I'd be pretty shocked to see them make an approach for De La Rosa or Alguersuari.

The F1 game came out in the States today I think, anyone got it? I can't believe America gets it before Europe, and the UK gets it last

vCash
    I was going to get it, but having no job and very little money because of my vacation I decided not to get it. Plus I already pre-ordered Borderlands2, Assassins Creed III and FIFA13, I'll get it eventually as all the reviews say the game gets better and better.

vCash
    Just from the demo it seems like they've made a lot of improvements to the car handling. The cars feel a lot lighter and the steering is much more sensitive, and you can't put as much power down in the corners otherwise you'll spin. Feels much more realistic. I'm getting it on Friday, but I won't be able to play it until Monday

vCash
    Was in the store today but didn't end up getting it. I've spent too much money already this week so I might get it either next week or the week after.

vCash
    I like the Singapore circuit. Partly because it suits the Red Bull.

vCash
    What a boring qualy. And also, Maldonado 2nd on the grid in such a tight course scares me.

vCash
    Not how I wanted the race to turn out Didn't want Hamilton to win, but didn't want him out like that. Say goodbye to Hamilton, McLaren.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Not how I wanted the race to turn out Didn't want Hamilton to win, but didn't want him out like that. Say goodbye to Hamilton, McLaren.

Haha, was thinking the same thing.

Many retirements now. Poor judgment from Schumacher there.

vCash
    7 retirements for Schumacher this season so far. He's out of touch and should probably retire for good. Which leaves that spot open for Hamilton at Mercedes.

vCash
    Schumacher isn't out of touch

vCash
    **** that finger off.

Page 42 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast