Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula 1

vCash
    False, Mikka could go toe-to-toe with any driver that ever existed.

Michael Schumacher himself said that Mikka was the only driver he feared and he's also stated numerous times that the years where him and Mikka battled were the best years of his career.

....unless I read what you said in the wrong context and you meant they couldn't sniff Mikka, lol.

Also, to be perfectly honest, I think Alonso is the best driver in the world, he just doesn't have the car to prove it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    f1 is a hoax nowdays.

the car makes it all.

if they had to drive the exact same car vettel wouldnt even sniff the bottoms of lewis and fernando.
    That doesn't make it a hoax. It's not like the car just fell out of the sky, there are some really good mechanics working on that thing. I know I'm new to F1 but I like that you need to have a whole team working their ***** off now, not just two drivers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    False, Mikka could go toe-to-toe with any driver that ever existed.

Michael Schumacher himself said that Mikka was the only driver he feared and he's also stated numerous times that the years where him and Mikka battled were the best years of his career.

....unless I read what you said in the wrong context and you meant they couldn't sniff Mikka, lol.

Also, to be perfectly honest, I think Alonso is the best driver in the world, he just doesn't have the car to prove it.
    no noo i meant that they couldnt sniff mika, he was on of the greats and probably one of my favourite drivers ever.

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    f1 is a hoax nowdays.

the car makes it all.

if they had to drive the exact same car vettel wouldnt even sniff the bottoms of lewis and fernando.
    I agree that if Alonso had the same car he'd be better than Vettel, but F1 has always been a team sport, the car is definitely important, but to call it a hoax and say it's all the car is ridiculous.

vCash
    alonso is a fantastic driver, no matter what car he's still a great driver. Same with vettel

vCash

Indian GP fears eased: race organisers say they will pay tax bill

Fears that next month's inaugural Indian Grand Prix could be scrapped due to tax issues have been eased by the race's organisers.

Speculation that India's tax authorities were unwilling to grant Formula One teams a tax exemption on their equipment, on the basis they do not consider the October 30 race to be of national importance, had thrown the race into uncertainty.

Speaking at the Italian Grand Prix, McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh, who also serves as chairman of the Formula One Teams' Association, said the matter "was not straightforward", with teams expressing "serious" concerns over the estimated tax bill, believed to be just over 1million.

However, Indian Grand Prix organisers Jaypee Sports International (JPSI) have now said they are ready to step in and pick up any tax costs the teams incur.

JPSI chief executive Sameer Gaur said in a statement: "JPSI has full support from the government, the sports ministry and the customs department for the F1 event scheduled for October this year.

"We have an in-principle approval from the customs department for creating a customs bonded area for F1 equipment that will be temporarily imported to India.

"If required, as per the law of the land, JPSI will pay customs duties and taxes etc for the temporary import of equipment.

"The estimated value of this equipment is about Rs.150 crore (20million) and the final duty payable on this will be approximately Rs.8 crore (1million)."
    Sky Sports

vCash
    India better be friggin good or Formula 1 won't go back.

All I know is that I'm looking forward to Singapore, Alonso should dominate, he's pretty darn good there. I think it shows how good he is with only one race win and he's in 2nd place in the standings. Next year Ferrari will dominate if they produce a good car.

Also, SEVEN MORE DAYS UNTIL FORMULA 1 2011!!!!!

vCash
    im sooo pumpeddd for thaaat!

vCash
    wow this thread is pumping

didnt even check the motor sports forum lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    yeaaa man happy theres some formula one fans here

vCash
    2 more days then the release, 4 more days then qualifying

vCash
    Don't let this thread die

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Don't let this thread die
    I don't think it will, there just hasn't been a race in 2 weeks. We'll have plenty to talk about on the weekend for the Singapore GP.

vCash
    And we can talk F1 2011 when any of us get it, which I'm pretty sure I will be, maybe not tomorrow but soonish I hope.

vCash
    just a little down time for this threaad lol, yea i dont know if ill be gettign it as soon as it comes out but i will definately be getting it soonish , im excited for this race also!

Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast