Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula 1

vCash
    hahahhaa i taped it too !

im glad to see some formula one fans in here, im 18 and have probably watched since i can remember, i love it!<3 ive always been a jarno trulli fan ever since he got into formula one even tho hes never been in a good enough car to succeed lmao. but im glad i found this threaad

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    Trulli had a good car back when he and Alonso were racing for Renault. Trulli is a bit of an odd favorite, haha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Trulli had a good car back when he and Alonso were racing for Renault. Trulli is a bit of an odd favorite, haha.
    that was when he actually one a race lol i know i was just really young and always stuck with him haha, im liking massa a lot right now tho

vCash
    Yeah I like Massa - of course I do I'm a Ferrari fanboy - but he hasn't been the same driver since he had that horrible accident in Hungary, which is sad really because he could've been a world champion at some point - not saying he still can't be, but it just looks a lot less likely.

vCash
    Yeah I like Massa - of course I do I'm a Ferrari fanboy - but he hasn't been the same driver since he had that horrible accident in Hungary, which is sad really because he could've been a world champion at some point - not saying he still can't be, but it just looks a lot less likely.
    yea thats very true, i still believe hes gonna be a champion oneday, me being italian i also really like ferrari, i used to hate them as a kid but really like them now. Vettel is just dominating tho.

vCash
    Not saying Vettel isn't a fantastic driver - he is - but that car is phenomenal, Adrian Newey is an absolute genius that knows how to design and develop cars. It's also obvious that Vettel gets everything over Webber, I think Webber would be just as good as Vettel if he was given the same treatment.

This is a lost season for Ferrari, they won't win anything this year, hopefully they've developed their car well for next year.

vCash
    Not saying Vettel isn't a fantastic driver - he is - but that car is phenomenal, Adrian Newey is an absolute genius that knows how to design and develop cars. It's also obvious that Vettel gets everything over Webber, I think Webber would be just as good as Vettel if he was given the same treatment.

This is a lost season for Ferrari, they won't win anything this year, hopefully they've developed their car well for next year.
    this is ferrari's rebuilding year this year. Yeaa that car is absolutely crazy good, but i believe that vetterl is still an amazing driver, like this year and last year have been domination for him.

vCash

Yeah I remember them asking Webber to back off Vettel a few weeks ago, can't remember what race it was. But RB basically asked Webber to just hold fort at second place and not push for first.

I like the way McLaren did it (and I am being a bit of a homer here), they let their drivers push each other and actually race each other.

Not sure what to make of Schumacher's race yesterday. He obviously was driving really well but he did have a couple of dirty moments; almost pushing Hamilton off the track and a double move at one point. I was glad to see Hamilton push forward and nearly get up to third though.

Good race for Jenson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca68 View Post
    this is ferrari's rebuilding year this year. Yeaa that car is absolutely crazy good, but i believe that vetterl is still an amazing driver, like this year and last year have been domination for him.
    Yeah, next year will be the year my boy Fernando wins the Championship and the prancing horse takes its place at the top, where it belongs.

I have no doubt at all that Vettel is a great driver, I'm simply saying that I think the car plays a bigger role than what people give credit for. Also, just nit-picking, but I wouldn't call Vettel dominant last year simply because he didn't have the championship wrapped up until the final race. This year, however, it's been pretty much a one man race.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    Yeah I remember them asking Webber to back off Vettel a few weeks ago, can't remember what race it was. But RB basically asked Webber to just hold fort at second place and not push for first.

I like the way McLaren did it (and I am being a bit of a homer here), they let their drivers push each other and actually race each other.

Not sure what to make of Schumacher's race yesterday. He obviously was driving really well but he did have a couple of dirty moments; almost pushing Hamilton off the track and a double move at one point. I was glad to see Hamilton push forward and nearly get up to third though.

Good race for Jenson.
    If I remember correctly, it was at Silverstone or Hungary - I think it mag be the latter - when Horner gave orders to Webber to "maintain the gap". I hate team orders, let your drivers race, I even hated it when Ferrari did it to Barrichello.

I absolutely love how McLaren let Button and Hamilton go at it - mostly due to the relationship those two have with one another.

As for Schumacher, he did what he's always done, he pushed it to the limit. Technically, he didn't break any rules, Coultard summed it up nicely though, you can do it, but it's not appreciated. I think Schumacher has proven that he still has it, if he had a better car he'd be close in the race for second (in the championship).

Jensen had a great race, made Hamilton look incredibly foolish when he passed Schumacher with his first attempt with ease. A little disappointed with Alonso not fighting for first and letting Vettel get away easily then getting passed by Button. Oh well, Alonso held on tk third and scored Ferrari's 650th podium in Formula 1 history - and the crowd still went crazy for him.

On a random note, I've been doing some thinking and I honestly believe that while Ross Brawn is with Mercedes that either Schumacher or Rosberg (or maybe someone else racing for Merc) will win a championship withinthe next few years - the last three teams Brawn has been with, one of the drivers has won the championship; Benneton, Ferrari, Brawn GP (now Mercedes).

vCash
    i heard a few people say vettel could be the next great, i wasnt old enough to see it but ive done a ton of research and watched a ton of videos of senna, and he is honestly the most ispirational and amazing person ever. Probably the greatest driver of all time.

vCash
    i heard a few people say vettel could be the next great, i wasnt old enough to see it but ive done a ton of research and watched a ton of videos of senna, and he is honestly the most ispirational and amazing person ever. Probably the greatest driver of all time.
    Vettel certainly could be the next great, but it's too early to tell for now.

Michael Schumacher's 7 world championships beg to differ about who the greatest driver of all time is.

vCash
    senna passed before he could do much more, so its hard to say but those are definately yop 2 in my books.

vCash
    senna passed before he could do much more, so its hard to say but those are definately yop 2 in my books.
    He was definitely great, I have them as 1a and 1b. But it is hard to argue against 7 world Championships, 5 of them won in a row.

vCash
    f1 is a hoax nowdays.

the car makes it all.

if they had to drive the exact same car vettel wouldnt even sniff the bottoms of lewis and fernando.
    ]

vCash
    any driver now a days wouldnt be able to sniff the bottoms of ayrton senna, schumi in his prime, gilles or jacques villenuve and even alain prost.

EDIT: even mika hakkinen.

Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast