Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula 1

vCash
    Sig test

vCash
    What a weird race in Malasia. I'm shocked to see Alonso win but it is Alonso so you can't be too surprised. He could probably compete in a road car

Amazing job by Perez and co.

The whole McLaren team let one get away I think. Some terrible mistakes.

Vettel should shut his mouth, I thought that collision was completely his fault, there's no way he should be going off at Karthikeyen like that.

vCash
    Thinking of going to Spa and maybe Monza this year, if possible. Don't know if I should spend more money on traveling to Europe since I'll be there for all of July.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zrvoff View Post
    I think Button will won the title this year.
    Based on?

vCash
    I like Alonso's chances in Shanghai, rain is scheduled all weekend and hopefully the new updates the Ferrari car will receive will give Alonso and Massa a much needed boost.

vCash
    Somewhat promising for Massa, will be on the same row of the grid as Vettel. I absolutely hate it when drivers don't go out in Q3, but Alonso may have to stay in the garage, not sure if he can really improve his position, he'll go out though and give it a go.

vCash
    Glad Alonso went out, but holy **** what a lap by Rosberg.

vCash
    Missed all of Qualifying. But wow, what a different Top 10 from what we had for most of last season. What's up with Vettel starting at 11?

vCash
    Truely waiting Räikkönen to push it today, and looking to take 1st podium spot after comeback!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnation View Post
    Truely waiting Räikkönen to push it today, and looking to take 1st podium spot after comeback!
    Can't see Kimi getting a podium until later in the season, but he's been racing well in a very good car.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    Missed all of Qualifying. But wow, what a different Top 10 from what we had for most of last season. What's up with Vettel starting at 11?
    A big reason - I believe - is the double defuser, or lack thereof. Plus, Vettel is using a different (older) spec. (I believe it's to do with the exhaust) than Webber, and it's shown to be ineffective, but I think it's also shown that Vettel's success has been more car than driver - although I fully believe Vettel is a fantastic driver.

vCash
    Brilliant start by Rosberg!

Felipe driving well, Alonso is being Alonso.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Can't see Kimi getting a podium until later in the season, but he's been racing well in a very good car.

A big reason - I believe - is the double defuser, or lack thereof. Plus, Vettel is using a different (older) spec. (I believe it's to do with the exhaust) than Webber, and it's shown to be ineffective, but I think it's also shown that Vettel's success has been more car than driver - although I fully believe Vettel is a fantastic driver.
    I was actually just thinking about that now. Last year Vettel was the only top driver to have a consistent car. Yeah he had great races, no doubt, but Webber had issues, as did McLaren. Mercedes had nothing going for them and Ferrari weren't where they wanted to be, especially in the first half of that season.

vCash
    Hope Rosberg can finish first here. I should be going for my man Webber but it'd be nice to see a new winner.

vCash
    Schumacher can't catch a break.

vCash
    Sucks to see Schumacher out, having the worst luck this year. Alonso having another strong race, Massa is doing well, this should be a confidence booster for him.

Page 25 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast