Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1401

Thread: Formula 1

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Jolly Old England
    Posts
    24,102
    vCash
    1500
    I'll hopefully get F1 2011 in two weeks. I'm not too great for money at the moment so anything I have spare is going on FIFA 12

    We should hopefully get some news about this weekend's race pretty soon, that will help breath some life back into this thread.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,247
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    I'll hopefully get F1 2011 in two weeks. I'm not too great for money at the moment so anything I have spare is going on FIFA 12

    We should hopefully get some news about this weekend's race pretty soon, that will help breath some life back into this thread.
    I'm getting out of bed shortly and will have my new copy of F1 in about an hour.

    I hope Massa does well, in his very first race at Singapore he was on pole but came 13th, the next year hedidnt race due to that nasty injury, and last year he didn't finish because of gearbox problems.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,247
    vCash
    1500
    About to play the game now, it looks absolutely beautiful. It had a nice start to the loading of the game - like a lot of games had a little preview of gameplay and such - they basically recreated some things that happened in real life - Petrov flying through the air in Malaysia, Button and Hamilton bumping into each other in Montreal, Button pressuring Vettel causing him to spin out in Montreal. It's so far so good, now I'm crazy and do every lap of almost every race, I'll let you guys know how good it is.


    I also wish we didn't have cray time zones and that I had a better Internet connection, I'd love to do a co-op championship with someone.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,465
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    About to play the game now, it looks absolutely beautiful. It had a nice start to the loading of the game - like a lot of games had a little preview of gameplay and such - they basically recreated some things that happened in real life - Petrov flying through the air in Malaysia, Button and Hamilton bumping into each other in Montreal, Button pressuring Vettel causing him to spin out in Montreal. It's so far so good, now I'm crazy and do every lap of almost every race, I'll let you guys know how good it is.


    I also wish we didn't have cray time zones and that I had a better Internet connection, I'd love to do a co-op championship with someone.
    Did you get it on Xbox 360?

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,247
    vCash
    1500
    I got the game on Xbox, yes.

    Just finished my first race an let me just say...


    I hope Jarno Trulli, Vitantonio Liuzzi and the pit crew for Williams burn in Hell.

    I qualified 2nd, lead for most of the race and the only times I would ever screw up was when I was trying to lap/pass Trulli and Liuzzi. I literally screwed up about 10 times. As for the pit crew, they really screwed me. Lap 10 I fiddle with the controls to see what I need to press to change tires and nothing worked, come lap 48 it starts raining quite a lot, I go into the pit expecting to change to the right tires but nope, they put another set of primes on, I spin out, play with the controls again and suddenly I can change my tires.

    I went from 2nd to 18th. piece of crap


    Other than that, it's a great game : laugh2:

    Those that haven't played 2010 you're probably better off not having played it, 2011 is much smoother and took me a bit to get use to it.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,941
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    I got the game on Xbox, yes.

    Just finished my first race an let me just say...


    I hope Jarno Trulli, Vitantonio Liuzzi and the pit crew for Williams burn in Hell.

    I qualified 2nd, lead for most of the race and the only times I would ever screw up was when I was trying to lap/pass Trulli and Liuzzi. I literally screwed up about 10 times. As for the pit crew, they really screwed me. Lap 10 I fiddle with the controls to see what I need to press to change tires and nothing worked, come lap 48 it starts raining quite a lot, I go into the pit expecting to change to the right tires but nope, they put another set of primes on, I spin out, play with the controls again and suddenly I can change my tires.

    I went from 2nd to 18th. piece of crap


    Other than that, it's a great game : laugh2:

    Those that haven't played 2010 you're probably better off not having played it, 2011 is much smoother and took me a bit to get use to it.
    hey dont hate on my jarno trulli

    do you know if its out for ps3?


    RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,247
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca68 View Post
    hey dont hate on my jarno trulli

    do you know if its out for ps3?
    It's out on PS3

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,465
    vCash
    500
    Just ordered F1 2011, hopefully it comes next week.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,465
    vCash
    500
    First practice results:

    Pos No Driver Team Time/Retired Gap Laps
    1 3 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1:48.599 10
    2 1 Sebastian Vettel RBR-Renault 1:49.005 0.406 15
    3 2 Mark Webber RBR-Renault 1:50.066 1.467 16
    4 5 Fernando Alonso Ferrari 1:50.596 1.997 11
    5 4 Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes 1:50.952 2.353 12
    6 6 Felipe Massa Ferrari 1:52.043 3.444 14
    7 14 Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes 1:52.251 3.652 13
    8 7 Michael Schumacher Mercedes 1:52.416 3.817 12
    9 15 Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes 1:52.435 3.836 13
    10 8 Nico Rosberg Mercedes 1:52.815 4.216 13
    11 11 Rubens Barrichello Williams-Cosworth 1:52.991 4.392 17
    12 19 Jaime Alguersuari STR-Ferrari 1:53.050 4.451 17
    13 12 Pastor Maldonado Williams-Cosworth 1:53.399 4.800 18
    14 17 Sergio Perez Sauber-Ferrari 1:53.703 5.104 19
    15 16 Kamui Kobayashi Sauber-Ferrari 1:53.749 5.150 12
    16 9 Bruno Senna Renault 1:53.765 5.166 17
    17 18 Sebastien Buemi STR-Ferrari 1:53.785 5.186 16
    18 10 Vitaly Petrov Renault 1:54.736 6.137 8
    19 21 Jarno Trulli Lotus-Renault 1:54.821 6.222 9
    20 20 Heikki Kovalainen Lotus-Renault 1:56.198 7.599 8
    21 25 Jerome d'Ambrosio Virgin-Cosworth 1:57.798 9.199 13
    22 24 Timo Glock Virgin-Cosworth 1:58.792 10.193 6
    23 22 Daniel Ricciardo HRT-Cosworth 1:59.169 10.570 17
    24 23 Narain Karthikeyan HRT-Cosworth 1:59.214 10.615 18

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,941
    vCash
    1500
    lewis on top, pretty big for mclaren so far. Sutil in 7th thats impressive


    RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,247
    vCash
    1500
    I just want it to be Sunday
    Last edited by LegendX; 09-23-2011 at 10:35 AM.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Jolly Old England
    Posts
    24,102
    vCash
    1500
    I heard Button had a nightmare in practice but Hamilton did pretty well. Hope they can both get it together on Sunday.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,465
    vCash
    500
    Practice 2 results:

    Pos No Driver Team Time/Retired Gap Laps
    1 1 Sebastian Vettel RBR-Renault 1:46.374 33
    2 5 Fernando Alonso Ferrari 1:46.575 0.201 28
    3 3 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1:47.115 0.741 22
    4 6 Felipe Massa Ferrari 1:47.120 0.746 23
    5 2 Mark Webber RBR-Renault 1:47.265 0.891 28
    6 7 Michael Schumacher Mercedes 1:48.418 2.044 27
    7 14 Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes 1:48.866 2.492 32
    8 17 Sergio Perez Sauber-Ferrari 1:49.578 3.204 27
    9 16 Kamui Kobayashi Sauber-Ferrari 1:49.730 3.356 29
    10 4 Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes 1:49.751 3.377 10
    11 19 Jaime Alguersuari STR-Ferrari 1:49.792 3.418 14
    12 9 Bruno Senna Renault 1:50.241 3.867 31
    13 15 Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes 1:50.345 3.971 8
    14 10 Vitaly Petrov Renault 1:50.399 4.025 29
    15 8 Nico Rosberg Mercedes 1:50.790 4.416 28
    16 11 Rubens Barrichello Williams-Cosworth 1:50.897 4.523 24
    17 12 Pastor Maldonado Williams-Cosworth 1:50.937 4.563 30
    18 20 Heikki Kovalainen Lotus-Renault 1:51.950 5.576 26
    19 18 Sebastien Buemi STR-Ferrari 1:52.257 5.883 15
    20 21 Jarno Trulli Lotus-Renault 1:52.489 6.115 25
    21 24 Timo Glock Virgin-Cosworth 1:53.579 7.205 25
    22 25 Jerome d'Ambrosio Virgin-Cosworth 1:54.649 8.275 25
    23 22 Daniel Ricciardo HRT-Cosworth 1:54.754 8.380 29
    24 23 Vitantonio Liuzzi HRT-Cosworth 1:55.198 8.824 26

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,247
    vCash
    1500
    Liuzzi is really starting to piss me off, he NEVER gets out of the way so it's a frigging pain to get past him and he costs me positions.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,247
    vCash
    1500
    Eh, ive decided I'm just going to do 3 laps every race so I can try get into a better car for the next season.

Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •