Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cashman to get Extended Monday!!

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/stor...ract-halloween

Looks like a deal will be done on Halloween! That means one of the check boxes in the Yankees off-season list in my sig will get checked off! Woohoo off season underway! Next will be Swisher's option getting picked up!

No doubt..

Swish option pick up..Then CC resigns..

not surprising. good news. keep up the good work cash-man

Why do the Yankeed need Russell Branyan of all people

Ca$$$$$hman will be back....Swish..CC....THEN DARVISH

#BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    This. We already have enough strikeout-prone, home-run hitters in the lineup. We don't need another one coming off the bench. Connor Jackson would be a fantastic pickup IMO. Otherwise, that checklist is spot-on

LOL @ Russell Branyan

good move. cash gets a lot of **** from fans, but he's done a bang up job here
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals 21) Reds

The playoffs have been a given with Cashman running the ship. A lot of people take that for granted.

Look how much Boston has spent the past 2 years and no playoffs for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Because they've never had a guy whose nickname is "The Muscle"

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Steinbrenner's money gets the yanks to the playoffs every year NOT cashman.

Here are some cashman moves bruney,jose veras,edwar ramirez,josh phelps,doug mankiwitzc (sp?) Aaoron small wilson betimet ("an untapped gem the next ortiz")

I am not happy with this move.

He wants to be" the guy" who creates or perfects a new moneyball style and he is PLAYING with house money on all these little experiments. He NEEDS to prove to everyone how smart he is. Bad move. He has an ego and an agenda to make himself look good not the NY Yankees.

Bad move boys the guy is trouble ....mark my words

Quote Originally Posted by TRUTH-TELLER View Post

Here are some cashman moves bruney,jose veras,edwar ramirez,josh phelps,doug mankiwitzc (sp?) Aaoron small wilson betimet ("an untapped gem the next ortiz")

He wants to be" the guy" who creates or perfects a new moneyball style and he is PLAYING with house money on all these little experiments. He NEEDS to prove to everyone how smart he is. Bad move. He has an ego and an agenda to make himself look good not the NY Yankees.

Bad move boys the guy is trouble....mark my words
    Betemit was parlayed into Swisher. Aaron Small was picked up off the scrap heap and won 10 games.

Quote Originally Posted by TRUTH-TELLER View Post

Bad move boys the guy is trouble ....mark my words

why does no one look at his good moves and only his bad ones? eveyr gm has dude moves
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals 21) Reds

Even joe torre said himself in his book cashman changed in 07 and not for the best. there is something about cashman that rubs me the wrong way. I don't trust him.

I think boston missed the playoffs cause half the team are fat undisciplined slobs who would rather eat kfc and play cream the cookie than win baseball games. The manager is also a pill head going through a bad divorce. Everytime I see the redsox all I can think of is trailer park. Like they all crawled out of some dirty deep southern trailer park where cousin dating is allowed and the crazier you are they more highly regarded you are in the trailer park.

The sox had their little run now they are back to reality. and reality is 2nd place for the next 40 yrs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast