Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Channing Crowder retired from football to focus on his alter ego- Ezra Ruiz. A man synonymous with baiting San Diego Raiders fans into false rumor mongers, hoping to have them banned for cause.
    Last edited by The Final Boss; 08-27-2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: CrackBerry SP

vCash
    ^ you may have just cracked a dark secret. Who knows how deep this goes. Goodell might even be in on it?

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

3. 08-27-2011, 06:08 AM

vCash
    So why don't you do yourself a favor Chuckles, save yourself some grief and aggravation by posting your free agent rumors in the "Around the League/Free Agency Ideas" section? Instead of starting new threads every ten minutes.

I've never seen anyone destroy their own credibility faster than you have.

-Stork

vCash
    Yeah dude you need to stop posting stuff like this. Your credibility is almost all gone. People probably have you blocked after the man crush thread. You don't want to be like Mister Marcus.
    “You don’t adjust. You just dominate.”
    -Al Davis
    Reggie Please draft Aaron Donald.

6. 08-27-2011, 01:57 PM
    Reason
    chill out

7. 08-27-2011, 02:01 PM
    Reason
    chill out

vCash
    Sd are you 12 just the way you talk makes it sound like your always *****ing that's why you have no respect we aren't bashing you as a person and not hating or whatever you say buy the fact is you have posted alot of false rumors this offseason and made weird comparison threads it's not a conpetition if you made a thread that the raiders signed Lito sheppard you would not get bashed. When you start a thread by saying this is for die hard raider fans- do you think that makes anyone happy? Everyone on here is die hard and you talk like your better than them. It's gonna be a good season dot be so sensitive.. Your cool in my book just pump the breaks on the Ezra Ruiz threads

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raidersrock99 View Post
    Sd are you 12 just the way you talk makes it sound like your always *****ing that's why you have no respect we aren't bashing you as a person and not hating or whatever you say buy the fact is you have posted alot of false rumors this offseason and made weird comparison threads it's not a conpetition if you made a thread that the raiders signed Lito sheppard you would not get bashed. When you start a thread by saying this is for die hard raider fans- do you think that makes anyone happy? Everyone on here is die hard and you talk like your better than them. It's gonna be a good season dot be so sensitive.. Your cool in my book just pump the breaks on the Ezra Ruiz threads
    alrite what i meant by die hard fans was fans like me who want to know every rumor involving the raiders, no matter how unlikely they are

10. 08-27-2011, 03:04 PM
    Reason
    Inappropriate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    ALL YALL ARE SOME MARK AS* BI*tch*s
    My favorite post of 2011

Heading to my sig now

vCash
    SD again as a general rule of thumb. I dont dislike you and its obvious your a die hard fan but these threads are old. THey were alright but now its every other day. The real isssue its from this guy and thats the worst part. These threads would work fine in the FA thread. I get you like FA and all that but the time is over.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raider77 View Post
    SD again as a general rule of thumb. I dont dislike you and its obvious your a die hard fan but these threads are old. THey were alright but now its every other day. The real isssue its from this guy and thats the worst part. These threads would work fine in the FA thread. I get you like FA and all that but the time is over.
    listen raider77 i understand u dont like when i post these rumor threads, but when i wasnt a member of this site i would stalk this site like it was going out of style endlessly waiting for some1 to post a rumor about the raiders, i understand that a lot of members in here are pissed at me for making these threads and i honestly think some of their anger is mispalced bcuz i think their actually pissed at AL for not doing some of these rumored deals, but i know there are a lot of guests to this site who appreciate me posting these rumors, and they are just not able to comment on this thread, who cares if this rumor is false or from a non-reliable source in your opinion (how ever Ezra ruiz is a RELIABLE Source, hes been a leading columnist writer for Bleacher report.com and also now has his own Raider website, and has numerous insiders in the raider organization) but what ever. this is a raider rumor forum, if u guys dont like it, dont comment on it or read it, stop trying to be the thread police, this site was created for rumors and news to be shared and i am simply following thise idea

vCash
    Sd just take your losses man all we are saying is don't post Ezra ruiz threads get a legit source! That's all if Channing crowder had a legit chance of coming here it would be on a major site or from jmac or tafur just like Kevin boss all we are saying

vCash
    Bleacher report is not a creadible source. Sorry man but it isnt and i could create my own raider website if i wanted to. Its a rumor site and there is a thread for this stuff up. I dont see how hard it would be to put all these threads in with the FA thread. i could really careless about Al signing people now and i dont think its bothering other people as much as you think. Im just saying this guy sucks with his info and not everyone wants all these things up man. Atleast we only have like two more weeks of thsi stuff.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    i never said channing crowder was coming hear, just that the raiders were interested, just like the patriots

vCash
    Banned oh yeah! Whose die hard?

vCash
    doubt this move will happen

vCash
    How did Sd get banned??

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast