Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

do you keep vickers

with james casey so far proving more than capable, do you keep vickers or give the spot to one more defensive player or receiver?
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    I would keep him, I'm still not sure if we can't trust the FB to Casey, He is showing he is good but still I would like to have a insurance
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    I dont want to drop vickers and with him being a houston guy. I think they keep him cause he is a true FB Casey is just a freak of nature lol. Casey can play any postion on the field im sure he could kick to. So he should have his very own roster spot lol.

vCash
    Not a chance. Why drop a guy that can definitely contribute for someone that will never see the field?
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    i'm saying if you get in the situation...bryan braman or vickers? nading or vickers?

rhino just so you know, a lot of these stupid questions i've been asking are just to try to get traffic in the forum. ideally we'll eventually get busy enough i don't have to look like the idiot.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    I understand Because I want nading and braman on the team. But I think you keep Casey at a TE spot but he will take up both postions. Instead of us carrying 3 TE with another TE at FB. Make it OD,JD, and JC at TE and Vickers at FB. Still allowing for casey to play both and for an extra roster spot.

vCash
    i doubt kube's cuts graham.

tight ends rarely don't make this team.
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    but it would be better than cut vickers
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    i feel like we are going to keep him like people on here have been saying just incase something happens to casey or something doesnt pan out. orrrr lets say o.d or j.d get hurt. they will plug casey in there because hes better suited as an end then a back. but i feel like if anything we are gunna carry two quarter backs and try to get yates on the practice squad same with terrance tolliver or jeff mael. trindon holliday is going to be cut in my opinion. also i think ward is going to be cut. i forgot who i saw say it but i think in all reality if in the last preseason game slaton can show some flashes again they will keep the younger guys and cut ward due to his age. i think we will also cut an extra end just incase mario doesnt pan out or incase they or planning on using him both ways to be able to play reed in the games more. sadly i also think shilioh keo is going to be cut :/ i really like the guy but he hasnt done a whole lot in the games... but thats just my opinion. but i think we will keep braman and nading. nading can always be used on both the line and at backer but i could be wrong.

vCash
    i predicted ward getting cut as well untill ogbonnaya couldn't break 4 yards a carry against the st.s and slaton decided to miss the rest of camp and preseason.

i think the most talented rb group would be foster tate and slaton but thnk the most trustworthy rb group would be foster, ward, tate.
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_T View Post
    i think the most talented rb group would be foster tate and slaton but thnk the most trustworthy rb group would be foster, ward, tate.
    I think the best Group in oder is Foster,Tate, and Ward. Rember a few years ago when the Giants had B.jacobs,D.ward, and A.Bradshaw Ward&Jacobs had 1,000 yrds rushing and bradshaw had 6.9 ypc. I think thats a great situation for us. Vickers I think stays because of the contract he got plus he is from houston. Like I stated earlier it makes since to keep OD,JD, and JC at TE and Vickers at FB on the roster and depth chart. But it does not have to be the way the starting line up is put togther. Also I think they keep yates because kubiak wants to groom him in to a starter about 3 or 4 years in the future. So he will be around the game and learn from a great QB(Schaub) and even learn from leinhert( I know I mispelled that). Thats how great QBs are made aka Arron Rogers.

vCash
    I think you keep Vickers for insurance reasons. Either Casey doesn't hold up at FB, or if we have injuries at the TE spot, and we need Casey to shift out there full time.
    You also want to keep a guy who helped provide 1000 yard rushing seasons for multiple Browns.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I think you keep Vickers for insurance reasons. Either Casey doesn't hold up at FB, or if we have injuries at the TE spot, and we need Casey to shift out there full time.
    You also want to keep a guy who helped provide 1000 yard rushing seasons for multiple Browns.
    Thats what i'm saying you need the depth for the fact casey has never played 16 games at FB before. We really need to keep vickers in my opinion.

vCash
    that's a very legitimate point. this doesn't happen often hawkeye, but you have changed my mind.

and i see now what you were saying retic, before i wasn't because of my angle.

i got so used to trusting vonta i moved that over onto casey
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    speaking of Vonta, how on earth did I not remember that he was blocking for Ray Rice when my #8 pick in my fantasy draft came up and both Rogers and Rice were sitting there? Damnit!

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast