Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Rules Thread

vCash

Rules Thread

• Alright, so it will be 25 rounds.
    • Do you guys want to base the players stats on his whole career as a yankee, or just pick one season to go by?
    • No salary cap obviously
    • Time limits should be like 6 hours for the first 6 rounds, 4 hours for the next 10 rounds, then move it down to 3 hours
    • I dont think there should be a trade committe, if both team accept the trade it should be done
    • Depending on the amount of teams we get to sign up, it will be broken down into 2 confereces
    • The GM's in here will vote on who they think the best teams are, and that vote will determine who makes the playoffs

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    I would probably prefer drafting based on a the player's overall career as a Yankee.

vCash
    Yeah I agree

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    but that kinda sucks cause guys like mike lowell had a better career away from the yanks or guys like carl pavano will be judged by their time in NY and not on other teams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    • Alright, so it will be 25 rounds.
    • Do you guys want to base the players stats on his whole career as a yankee, or just pick one season to go by?

One season may be tough but this doesnt matter to me...
    • No salary cap obviously
      sounds good
    • Time limits should be like 6 hours for the first 6 rounds, 4 hours for the next 10 rounds, then move it down to 3 hours
      sounds good
    • I dont think there should be a trade committe, if both team accept the trade it should be done-

all trades shoud have a vote IMO
    • Depending on the amount of teams we get to sign up, it will be broken down into 2 confereces
    • The GM's in here will vote on who they think the best teams are, and that vote will determine who makes the playoffs
      sounds good
    cant wait
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    So we're talking one season as a Yankee vs. their Yankees career, but not entire career. So Andruw Jones wouldn't be one of the better CF options as his time with the Yankees if mediocre? Am I getting this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    So we're talking one season as a Yankee vs. their Yankees career, but not entire career. So Andruw Jones wouldn't be one of the better CF options as his time with the Yankees if mediocre? Am I getting this?
    I think you nailed it, But i think all players should vote on this rule.
    I like the idea if you were ever a yankee player you can get picked based on whole career
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    That's my understand Ry. But I think we should be flexible, and look at the whole career but focus on the Yankee portion. If that makes sense.

vCash
    Sounds good to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    I think you nailed it, But i think all players should vote on this rule.
    I like the idea if you were ever a yankee player you can get picked based on whole career
    So like Ry said, I could take someone like Randy Johnson and I could still use his Seattle and Arizona years too or just his Yankee years, that's what I don't understand?

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    So like Ry said, I could take someone like Randy Johnson and I could still use his Seattle and Arizona years too or just his Yankee years, that's what I don't understand?
    Im not sure if anything is set in stone but yes if you drafted RJ it would be RJ yankee years...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    Im not sure if anything is set in stone but yes if you drafted RJ it would be RJ yankee years...
    I think that's where we need to be very clear. We've had some very good players, but had them at times when they were no longer in their primes, or they had the majority of their greatness outside of pinstripes. So are we basing off entire career or Yankee career.

Mainly, who is viewed as a better pitcher in this redraft, Pettitte or Johnson?