1 5.26%
  • Arizona Wildcats

1 5.26%
  • UCLA Bruins

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Who will win the Pac 12 South in 2011?

Hey everyone I am ready for the new Pac 12 season to kick off and I am counting down every single day. What team will win the Pac 12 South in 2011? Please explain your reasoning. Is anyone attending any games?

vCash
    Im realy hoping the utes can! come in with a bang, but arizona and usc will probably be contending for it too

trust me im counting down the days also!, im going to 2 or 3 utes game this year

vCash
    I was going to pick Arizona St. until Threet had to quit due to concussions. Threet is a huge loss since Osweiller has been wildly inconsistent when given the opportunity to play. With that said, I now have to pick USC. They just have way more talent than the rest of the division, but I guess Kiffin could mess it up. Barkley throwing to Robert Woods, an improved Kyle Prater, and George Farmer should make any Pac-10 defense shutter.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    The Utes.
    FROM ORACLE ARENA TO OLDSCHOOL CANDLESTICK PARK

vCash
    As of right now I would say its a toss up between Utah & USC.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Its between USC and Utah and i picked USC.

vCash
    USC

vCash
    As much as I hate to say it...

the
    University
    of
    Spoiled
    Children.

vCash
    awesome glad to see the utes name even mentioned, would be a dream come true to win the south, finally get some damn credit and shut those pesky BYU fans up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfan View Post
    awesome glad to see the utes name even mentioned, would be a dream come true to win the south, finally get some damn credit and shut those pesky BYU fans up
    It should be fun to watch how Utah handles the transition to the Pac-12 (still pretty weird saying that).

Well you have some tough competition, GL in the upcoming season.

For your guys Rivalry game, does Utah still play BYU @ the end of the year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    As much as I hate to say it...

the
    University
    of
    Spoiled
    Children.
    I love that saying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    It should be fun to watch how Utah handles the transition to the Pac-12 (still pretty weird saying that).

Well you have some tough competition, GL in the upcoming season.

For your guys Rivalry game, does Utah still play BYU @ the end of the year?
    its weird still for utes fans trust me

we do have tough competition but no more reasons to complain , if we go undefeated again in the future we have no reason to to play for a championship! it will be tougher, we all know that, but we all love that

and no we will still play byu a couple more years, but its in october i believe, closer to the start, colorado is supposed to be our new rival at the end of the year, please excuse me while i yawn....just no chemistry there, but whatever we will see, i hate to say this but i hope we take a break from byu, they handle their issues while we handle our own, the rivalry has taken some serious hits in recent years, always complaining and fighting, i hope in a few years we take a break from byu and focus on the pac 12!

vCash
    its weird still for utes fans trust me

we do have tough competition but no more reasons to complain , if we go undefeated again in the future we have no reason to to play for a championship! it will be tougher, we all know that, but we all love that

and no we will still play byu a couple more years, but its in october i believe, closer to the start, colorado is supposed to be our new rival at the end of the year, please excuse me while i yawn....just no chemistry there, but whatever we will see, i hate to say this but i hope we take a break from byu, they handle their issues while we handle our own, the rivalry has taken some serious hits in recent years, always complaining and fighting, i hope in a few years we take a break from byu and focus on the pac 12!
    I mean it makes sense to have a rivalry game with a team from your division, but still taking a great rivalry like Utah & BYU then disbanding it is pretty lame imo.

After a few years once everybody gets adjusted to the move it will be all fine & dandy, but until then i am sure it will still be a little weird.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    I mean it makes sense to have a rivalry game with a team from your division, but still taking a great rivalry like Utah & BYU then disbanding it is pretty lame imo.

After a few years once everybody gets adjusted to the move it will be all fine & dandy, but until then i am sure it will still be a little weird.
    yes of course but ive read alot of local utah media that imply that both schools may take a break from each other after the current contract is up

i would hate to do it but at the same time time i wouldnt mind, BYU fans are out of this world annoying about anything to do with sports, they get a tackle in a football game, and the fans and players act like they just won a title, every time! or with all this Jimmer mania stuff they act like he is the next michael jordan, no all of them are that way obviously but the annoying ones stick out like a sore thumb

vCash
    yes of course but ive read alot of local utah media that imply that both schools may take a break from each other after the current contract is up

i would hate to do it but at the same time time i wouldnt mind, BYU fans are out of this world annoying about anything to do with sports, they get a tackle in a football game, and the fans and players act like they just won a title, every time! or with all this Jimmer mania stuff they act like he is the next michael jordan, no all of them are that way obviously but the annoying ones stick out like a sore thumb
    Every fan base has its obnoxious fans in every sport no matter where you are.
    I hate Duck fans quite passionately yet i still have a bunch of friends who are huge duck fans & even met a few people on psd who are pretty cool.

I mean BYU hasent had much to cheer for since Steve Young in the 80's. Can you really blame them for going crazy for the first athlete worth caring about in quite some time?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast