Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Oklahoma State unveils pro combat jerseys

http://www.flickr.com/photos/osuathl...7627180144143/

You can scroll through all of them on the bottom right there.

Probably not thread worthy, but I love the pro combat series. This year, Oklahoma State, LSU, Georgia, Stanford, Ohio State, Michigan State, Army, Navy and Boise State are all a part of it. Looking forward to the other ones leaking.

pro combat is so sick

BSU's were on display at the Elite 11 QB competition. I'll see if I can find the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/osuathl...7627180144143/

You can scroll through all of them on the bottom right there.

Probably not thread worthy, but I love the pro combat series. This year, Oklahoma State, LSU, Georgia, Stanford, Ohio State, Michigan State, Army, Navy and Boise State are all a part of it. Looking forward to the other ones leaking.
    The uniforms looks tacky as all hell, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything as gaudy as these pro combat uniforms. Not just these, but every single one I've ever seen. I hope to God Nebraska never sells out like that.

You can see them in the pictures here :

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...10.57460905720

Sadly not good pictures as they are pictures of the kids at the camp taking pictures of the BSU PC uniform.

they look alot like the ones that oregon state had last year

Quote Originally Posted by desertrat218 View Post
    The uniforms looks tacky as all hell, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything as gaudy as these pro combat uniforms. Not just these, but every single one I've ever seen. I hope to God Nebraska never sells out like that.
    Your homer panties are showing.

Those uniforms are pretty awesome. There are always some color combos that aren't the best, but I liked the gray.

They're hit or miss for most people.

Some people like the classic, "simple" look of Texas or USC, and some like the modernized look.

I'm a fan of both, personally. My favorite uniforms in all of football are Penn States.

Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Your homer panties are showing.

Those uniforms are pretty awesome. There are always some color combos that aren't the best, but I liked the gray.
    I express my opinion and you choose to insult me with a childish reply, real nice. I stand by my statement, all these uniforms are tacky as hell and the schools wearing them are sellouts. When I turn on the game I don't want to have to guess which team is which, it should be obvious. Keep your school colors, don't sell out!

Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    They're hit or miss for most people.

Some people like the classic, "simple" look of Texas or USC, and some like the modernized look.

I'm a fan of both, personally. My favorite uniforms in all of football are Penn States.
    I like both too.

These arent Pro Combat, but the Utes got new jerseys this year, they are only slightly different but I like them alot, Jerseys matches the helment more, the UTAH logo is bigger, they just look cleaner imo

http://utebuntu.visibli.com/share/SxzFzJ

Were the VT uniforms from against Boise pro combat uniforms? If so, these are much better than the VT uniforms. I hated all of the designs in the secondary colors in the numbers and logos.

Quote Originally Posted by desertrat218 View Post
    I express my opinion and you choose to insult me with a childish reply, real nice. I stand by my statement, all these uniforms are tacky as hell and the schools wearing them are sellouts. When I turn on the game I don't want to have to guess which team is which, it should be obvious. Keep your school colors, don't sell out!
    So in your "opinion", insulting others is fine as long as it is part of your opinion, but if someone calls you on it and disagrees, that is childish. Read your own posts. Start within yourself before projecting to others.

I also didn't realize my teams colors aren't blue and orange and OSU isn't orange and black either. Guess we all learn something new every day.

Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Were the VT uniforms from against Boise pro combat uniforms? If so, these are much better than the VT uniforms. I hated all of the designs in the secondary colors in the numbers and logos.
    Yes, both teams were pro combat that game. VT was the home and BSU the away combat unis. The BSU pro combat helmet was awesome.

I'm already having dreams of undefeated OSU vs undefeated Norman Gayholes meeting under the stars in Stillwater.....

The Cowboys emerge in all black to Cowboys From Hell. As Phil put it, bad guys wear black and they're coming for you!

Seriously though, those uniforms are amazing.
    lr is cooler than you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast