Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blue Jays

2 50.00%
  • Mariners

2 50.00%
    vCash

Sports Question for Vancouver

Hey guys, just enjoying the great series between the jays and m's right now and was curious who most of vancouver/b.c routes for when it comes to baseball so I thought I'd go right to the source. Hope the nucks do well next year .

vCash
    I'm not from Canada but I love the Canucks and Blue Jays.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Yankees! I went down to Seattle last summer to watch the Yanks/M's series, it was awesome. Blue Jays are a distant 2nd, and the Mariners 3rd on my team list.

I try and catch a few Vancouver Canadian games every summer as well, I'm going this Friday and hope to see Syndergaard pitch but I think he's scheduled for Thursday.

vCash
    Definitely blue jays. I was born in 85 so the world series teams were at the right time. I even had a VHS called "oh Canada" featuring the teams. For some odd reason I remember candy moldonato hitting it into the black hole of Yankee stadium. Weird memories. Lol

vCash
    Neither. But if i had to choose 1 then i pick seattle. Ichiro is cool.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    I think the majority of baseball fans in Vancouver are Jays fans, and the rest are either Mariner,Yankee or BoSox fans.

vCash
    Yankee fans are the worst.

(Sorry Carson, you know I love you)
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Yeah Yankee and Red Sox fans are the worst, we are entitled whiners, and generally have no clue what we're talking about when it comes to baseball.

vCash
    most people from bc are jays fans before mariners fans

vCash
    I want to know what NBA team they like now that the Sonics/Grizzlies are gone.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I want to know what NBA team they like now that the Sonics/Grizzlies are gone.
    I would say about half of the bball fans cheer for the raps and the other half just choose another random team to cheer for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    Yeah Yankee and Red Sox fans are the worst, we are entitled whiners, and generally have no clue what we're talking about when it comes to baseball.
    I'm glad you admit it
    TAKE PRIDE