Similar to last year, this year we will be using a random number generator to determine the draft order early.
For the newbies, I use a website called RANDOM.ORG (http://www.random.org). A trusted method I assure you.
So - now that you're filled in, our teams need to be associated with a number in order to generate randomnisity (yes, I made that word up).From RANDOM.ORG: "RANDOM.ORG offers true random numbers to anyone on the Internet. The randomness comes from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs."
The numbering below reflects our current positions within our FFL, so these are the same numbers I will designate each team with.
1. Donkey Kongers... uwish1127
2. GGGGG-Men... GGGGG-Men
3. The New York Macs... bennymac
4. TTB Wannabes... TThomasBeliever
5. krisxsong... krisxsong
6. Team Stack'd... NYGTom
7. Team Sweat Feet... The GEEEE Men
8. Any Given Sunday... nybigjg
9. *DominatorZ*... GiantsFan007
10. Steel Garden... musclemenace
11. House of Kreep... Kreep
12. Trim My Hedgecock... ABOMB_56
13. JerseyShoresGreatest... GiantsSBRepeat
14. Nicks'd Up... livinallin
Using the above number associations, I can now use a random number generator to generate our draft positions.
I will have our draft positions posted tomorrow.