Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Random Fantasy Talk

Just a place to talk player news, injuries, rosters... that sorta' stuff.

vCash
    Once again I'll start this one up. Just to vent, lol. Next year, we'll wait until after at least the thrid game of the preseason before drafting.

Players are dropping due to injuries in these preseason games, and for us, it's a bit too late!

So far, I've lost one receiver - but I think I saw some of you guys with recently injured players on your teams also.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    Once again I'll start this one up. Just to vent, lol. Next year, we'll wait until after at least the thrid game of the preseason before drafting.

Players are dropping due to injuries in these preseason games, and for us, it's a bit too late!

So far, I've lost one receiver - but I think I saw some of you guys with recently injured players on your teams also.
    yea that sucks, but that also helps out Burleson
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash
    well i don't think it really matters when you do the draft. Its all part of the game. Your first round pick can go down for the season in week 1 or the first preseason game. It keeps it interesting. Plus its not like we put any cash into this.

vCash
    I am looking to trade Tom Brady in a package deal if anyone is interested...

vCash
    yeah, my other league waits till the last possible time slot just for the injury reason and to see what guys may either end up starting, that no one thought would. that draft is aug 28th. i think it cant hurt to wait till the end of the preseason if possible.

vCash
    I don't know how you guys let Michael Turner fall to the 6th round... I know it's just pre-season but in tonight's game he had 4 rushes for 113 yards... My team just keeps lookin better and better
    Last edited by musclemenace; 08-19-2008 at 09:53 AM.
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash
    ^ Lol it's funny how many people are hoping for your team to suck. Your team looks great on paper, but your top two players are injury prone. Plus Johnson may return to his typical AVERAGE numbers. Only a few more weeks til kickoff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSBrepeat View Post
    ^ Lol it's funny how many people are hoping for your team to suck. Your team looks great on paper, but your top two players are injury prone. Plus Johnson may return to his typical AVERAGE numbers. Only a few more weeks til kickoff.
    haha yea i think i pissed off a couple people with the power rankings but hey its all outta fun.. and why would you say Johnson would put up his typical average numbers?? He only had one down year and thats only cause Carr sucks.. and besides last year Johnson has always been healthy so i don't know why everyone thinks he's Injury Prone.. McNabb def is but I'm pretty happy with Schaub as a back-up plan... and LT DEF isn't injury prone so i think i'm lookin pretty good, even though everybody wishes differently lol..
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash
    I think I need another receiver, and a better no. 2 RB - any trade offers?
    Last edited by musclemenace; 08-19-2008 at 09:52 AM.

vCash
    Ha if Tom Brady puts up numbers that are even close to last season he will be the best fantasy player in this league by 100 points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The GEEEEE Men View Post
    I don't know how you guys let Michael Turner fall to the 6th round... I know it's just pre-season but in tonight's game he had 4 rushes for 113 yards... My team just keeps lookin better and better

I was just thinking the same thing...

vCash
    I swiped Chris Henry. Can't play him until Week 4, but I think he'll be a solid no. 3 after losing Engram. Then again, Engram may be back by Week 4. Oh well.

vCash
    good pick up
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash
    Just heard Henry's press conference.

Oh, and can somebody tell me what the hell forfeitetededed is? LMAO. Listen to the ESPN analyst as he reads a quote of Mike Brown (Bengals president). Click on smiley for a listen:

It sounds hilarious.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast